What's new

Akash missile successfully test fired for second day in a row

Venom against Pakistan? I knew what I wrote, do you even read what I wrote? though for a minute, what this guy is trying to say before blabbering and questioning?
Like I know the English language too! This, my friend is what you wrote...
so hindus and modi spewing venom are okay for you? :angel:
So, yes! I did read what you wrote. And you did mention about Modi spewing venom!

Next....

Venom against Pakistan? I knew what I wrote, do you even read what I wrote? though for a minute, what this guy is trying to say before blabbering and questioning?

What was that???? why don't you tell me what he said against Pakistan that you found as Venom... ???
The real venom comes from the Pakistanis since 1948 ??

What was that???? why don't you tell me what he said against Pakistan that you found as Venom... ???
The real venom comes from the Pakistanis since 1948 ??
just leave them mate,,,,,,,, they are not old tape recorders

Modi's attitude and the way he talks he totally look like a Goon..India might progress under him but he is not right character for president job. He can only think about BJP or Hindutva.

Modi's attitude and the way he talks he totally look like a Goon..India might progress under him but he is not right character for president job. He can only think about BJP or Hindutva.

That is why he is running for the post of PM and not president .

That is why he is running for the post of PM and not president .

samajdaar ko ishara he kafi hota hai..Prime minister ho jain president..he is not right person for this job!!

Back
Top Bottom