What's new

Ajmal Kasab Said "He was arrested 20 days before Mumbai attacks"

Fishy Thing? Perhaps the video account of 9/11 was more fishy when bulidings were falling, planes were crashing yet shots from all angles were possible.

In case of 26/11 there was just one.

4c5262637e0cf7d890adaa81ce96fa2e.jpg

It is the photograph that has dominated the world's front pages, casting an astonishing light on the fresh-faced killers who brought terror to the heart of India's most vibrant city. Now it can be revealed how the astonishing picture came to be taken by a newspaper photographer who hid inside a train carriage as gunfire erupted all around him.

Sebastian D'Souza, a picture editor at the Mumbai Mirror, whose offices are just opposite the city's Chhatrapati Shivaji station, heard the gunfire erupt and ran towards the terminus.

"I ran into the first carriage of one of the trains on the platform to try and get a shot but couldn't get a good angle, so I moved to the second carriage and waited for the gunmen to walk by," he said. "They were shooting from waist height and fired at anything that moved. I briefly had time to take a couple of frames using a telephoto lens. I think they saw me taking photographs but theydidn't seem to care."

The gunmen were terrifyingly professional, making sure at least one of them was able to fire their rifle while the other reloaded. By the time he managed to capture the killer on camera, Mr D'Souza had already seen two gunmen calmly stroll across the station concourse shooting both civilians and policemen, many of whom, he said, were armed but did not fire back. "I first saw the gunmen outside the station," Mr D'Souza said. "With their rucksacks and Western clothes they looked like backpackers, not terrorists, but they were very heavily armed and clearly knew how to use their rifles.

"Towards the station entrance, there are a number of bookshops and one of the bookstore owners was trying to close his shop," he recalled. "The gunmen opened fire and the shopkeeper fell down."

But what angered Mr D'Souza almost as much were the masses of armed police hiding in the area who simply refused to shoot back. "There were armed policemen hiding all around the station but none of them did anything," he said. "At one point, I ran up to them and told them to use their weapons. I said, 'Shoot them, they're sitting ducks!' but they just didn't shoot back."

As the gunmen fired at policemen taking cover across the street, Mr D'Souza realised a train was pulling into the station unaware of the horror within. "I couldn't believe it. We rushed to the platform and told everyone to head towards the back of the station. Those who were older and couldn't run, we told them to stay put."

The militants returned inside the station and headed towards a rear exit towards Chowpatty Beach. Mr D'Souza added: "I told some policemen the gunmen had moved towards the rear of the station but they refused to follow them. What is the point if having policemen with guns if they refuse to use them? I only wish I had a gun rather than a camera."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article14086308.ece#ixzz0a9AlKRTZ

Is it still Fishy to You ?

Are you really that naiive??

He is a criminal being tried in a court of law, whatever he says cannot be taken at face value unless backed by proof.

-He said he is a Pakistani and that was accepted by GoP, your media found out his home, and his parents recognized him.
-He said he carried out the attacks-was attested by his video footage and the statement of the policemen.
-He said he was guided by the terrorists based in Pak-was attested by the call records provided by GoI and FBI.

Proof much?

i seriously doubt if u have got any idea of wat i said and in wat context i said it.

*There is something in the air*..i think that india is using that man as a weapon against pakistan..it could be an indian,possibly from BJP..he was wering a orange colour bracelett type something which muslims or in another pakistani's dont wear usually.

Last edited:
XiNiX;589587]Fishy Thing?

It is the photograph that has dominated the world's front pages, casting an astonishing light on the fresh-faced killers...................................................................................a newspaper photographer who hid inside a train carriage as gunfire erupted all around him.

Well thats wht my point is there were lots of other terrorist but only kasab was the one photographed so well and afterwards the same kasab is caught ... look dont get me wrong here but the way it is makes one bit suspicious.

"I ran into the first carriage of one of the trains on the platform to try and get a shot but couldn't get a good angle, so I moved to the second carriage and waited for the gunmen to walk by," he said. "They were shooting from waist height and fired at anything that moved. I briefly had time to take a couple of frames using a telephoto lens. I think they saw me taking photographs but theydidn't seem to care."[/B]

here is a bit of contadiction in mr disoza's statement the gunmen were shooting at any thing that was moving where as he also thinks they saw him and never fired a shot at him..!

Is it still Fishy to You ?

Dont get me wrong here it can all be co-incidence though what these animals have done in mumbai i hope God burn in em in hell for the rest of their times. There is a lot suspicion if you look thru our perspective after all most of the wars are dominated by one who manages to deceive enemy most ,,! and we are at war ... its just modern times or shall i say hipocrat times where you dont say we are

Well thats wht my point is there were lots of other terrorist but only kasab was the one photographed so well and afterwards the same kasab is caught ... look dont get me wrong here but the way it is makes one bit suspicious.

Well, one another member was also photographed but he was killed.
This photographer, was actually near policemen and just had a narrow escape to death.

Brother, once can question anything, no harm.
But thi man did what no one could have thought, he was like a war photographer..
He too should not have been alive, but just when an Indian Constable with only a wooden stick could manage to get hold of Kasab with AK47 ... Bad Luck of Kasab. This man had a narrow escape .. His Good Luck i suppose.

Hats Off to Him.

For the Pakistani members, here are some excerpts from various factual reports for the proof that Ajmal Kasab was one of terrorists involved in 26/11 and that he is from Pakistan.

First, of all here is the proof of Pakistan formally admitting that he is Pakistani. Quoting from a neutral source:

"Pakistan has admitted for the first time that the November attacks on India's financial hub Mumbai, in which 179 people died, were partly planned in Pakistan."

Here is a video result of GEO TV, affirming the same:

Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and former National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani also confirmed that Kasab is Pakistani.

Now, are these two different persons?

“Kasab’s DNA matches imprints on hijacked trawler’ (Lead) (That is why those personal items like blankets, clothes, lifejackets are important.)

Now lets see, how Kasab made and unmade his statements in the last one year.

Ajmal Kasab until now admitted that he was involved. Initially, he said he did all those killings and needs to be punished. “I did not confess under pressure... I should be hanged if the court decides so,” said Kasab before a special court which is trying him for his role in terror attacks on Mumbai in November.

Obviously, since he was sent to eventually die, and know that he is going to anyhow now, then why make death more painful, eh?

Some time later he said he was underage.

Then he admitted that he is an adult. Of course, after it was proven using medical tests.

Now he says that he was arrested 20 days before. Perhaps, after spending a year he thinks the jail is not that bad to live for some more time or perhaps his controllers want the proceedings to continue for some time now?

These are some inputs that I think were necessary for consideration of our Pakistani friends here. Now please try to make a balanced judgment on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
the series of events is pretty strange , how come this photographer took clean shots of only kasab , i beleive this one was taken during the attack !? why couldnt he take photograph of the other attacker ? and than its only kasab who got captured alive ? some thing is forsure fishy here though !!

The answer is in this video of SkyNews about 26/11:

I think the terrorist should be hanged - end of story , :coffee:why are we wasting time debating about this idiot who ever he is he is 100% the guy in picture looks skinnier but definitly same Shahrok style Indian style , hair cut he must be indian

If these ppl in defence.pk, represent the educated lot who has seen the world and know more than a bit about the World, than the simple peasant in Punjab or the innocent fellow in NWFP, then only God can protect the brother country. and to think that one of them is a staff of this good website.. I am saying this out of concern and a sense of helplessness when i see that you guys can easily be swung by such insane statement.

I think the terrorist should be hanged - end of story , :coffee:why are we wasting time debating about this idiot who ever he is he is 100% the guy in picture looks skinnier but definitly same Shahrok style Indian style , hair cut he must be indian

-_________-

I think the terrorist should be hanged - end of story

In the wake of such overwhelming evidences and eyewitness he will be hanged eventually, but there is a justice system in place and the accused is given his due chance.

looks skinnier but definitly same Shahrok style Indian style , hair cut he must be indian

I am sure the intelligence agencies can make use of your intelligence for noticing such subtleties.

Valiant_Soul;590054]For the Pakistani members, here are some
excerpts from various factual reports for the proof that Ajmal Kasab was one of terrorists involved in 26/11 and that he is from Pakistan.

Now, are these two different persons?

[url="
report by Al-Jazeera[/url]

Seeta aur Geeta !! ??

Back
Top Bottom