What's new

Aitizaz Hasan: Imran laments K-P govt's lack of response

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aitizaz Hasan: Imran laments K-P govt's lack of response

658127-imrankhanPPI-1389519244-591-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairperson Imran Khan on Sunday expressed disappointment over how poorly Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government responded to Aitizaz Hasan’s death, Express Newsreported.

Hasan – a student from Hangu – tackled a bomber on January 6 who had come to attack his school at a time when hundreds of students were inside. The brave boy died while protecting others.

Speaking to the media in Lahore, Imran said he was proud of the teenager’s martyrdom and that he was a national hero.

He said it was sad that the provincial government failed to reach the young boy’s family.

On the occasion, Imran announced that his party will cooperate with Hasan’s family and take care of their expenses.

The PTI chairperson also announced the establishment of Aitizaz Hasan Fund.

On January 11, Hasan was honoured with the Sitara-e-Shujaat, the country’s highest award for bravery.

An official from the PM house said the boy’s family was expected to receive the posthumous award on March 23, Pakistan’s national day following the president’s ceremonial approval.

Aitizaz Hasan: Imran laments K-P govt’s lack of response – The Express Tribune

I'm happy that he admit that there are still flaws within his government and I'm sure over time PTI will become stronger with this.

I'm happy that he admit that there are still flaws within his government and I'm sure over time PTI will become stronger with this.
how much time they need 500 years more or what?

This boy (Itezaz) needs a real tribute. Should be awarded a gallantry award.

He is also Noora, Day before I was sitting with one of his ardent fan. I could see the fan speed slowing down. The day is not far when it will stop. His stance on dialogue is alienating his own people.

Again I was talking to someone who was present when Gen PM said that I have tried all means to groom him into a leader but he will always be a cricket captain who sits in pavilion when the match is going on.

Last edited:
the biggest problem is we have been lacking actual leaders for the past 30 years, in which case PTI has came up and which will take some time. 500 days is way to much in order to learn, if anything we should be able to see PTI change quite a bit after the first year is done, by day 500th KPK should be on its way to growth. now if it doesn't then its mostly a fail on part of IK and the selection committee since he's the one who leads the party.

another big problem is that we as a nation are very impatient, when you plant a seed you have to give it time to grow you can't just pull it out every time it starts to grow a little bit. I'm sure by the end of NS term you should be able to see changes.

He has the guts to stand up and publicly admit a mistake.

None of the 'leaders' of this unfortunate nation has those guts. We are gifted with politicians who are never wrong, they can bleed the country white but are never wrong.

I salute Imran for this courage. Admission of mistake is a biggest virtue. Its the point from where reform begins.

Back
Top Bottom