What's new

Aircraft Models Shop

If the fuselage is made up of heat insulator, then u can go directly with your paint.
If its metal then paint as i said if it dont have coatings...

So if the fuselage of the F-16E Desret Falcon scale model is made up of plastic then should i go directly with they light and dark grey paint job of the United Arab Emirates Airforce?

Here are some pictures of the livery
082409-UAE-full.jpg

AIR_F-16F_Block_60_UAE_lg.jpg

866-614x491.jpg

39071_35251.jpg

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN] - Today 02:00 PM -

sir please can you tell me is liquid polly available in karachi,where can i get,and are pilot figures for 1/48 scale F-16E Desert Falcons,and how should i paint a scale model?

yar i live in lahore and liquid poly at hobby lobby is not available till the end of this month -- ive no idea about its shops n karachi--

pilot figures are one of the accessories which ive rarely found in stores in pak-- pilot sizes might also depend on type of plane/type of cockpit/scale of kit etc

if this is your first model--i'll advise you to take baby steps-- buy a kit which is cheep , try to keep finishing of the glue neat , try to attach decals without breaking them, try to assemble landing gear yourself rather that attatching the premade optional landing gear, try to keep canopy clear of glue and finger prints--

you are bound to make mistakes in the first 2 kits , so dont waste much money on them and the accessories

AFTER that you can ventour into more details

I bought the model for $29.99 from ebay,so u mean that liquid poly is available at hobby shops,and how do you prefer on how i paint my F-16E Desert Falcon kit(1/48 scale)?????????????????????????
and do you reccomend i use rubber gloves,so every thing remains clean especially the canoy??????????

according to you how should i paint it and is this liquid polly available at any hobby shop????????????????

some member from karachi can giude you to the hobby shops n karachi , go there and see what they have in paints section and ask for tips to paint , aswell the type and number of the colour to go with your fighter

ok and tell me is this liquid polly available at hobby shops only???????????????????????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1758670 said:
yar i need to know for painting wat shall i use airbrushe,sparay paints,or painting brushes and is this liquid pollt available in karachi pakistan and where can i get it

use either Enamel or Acrylic paints and Air brushes wil give u best results
and if u dont get liquid poly one can use Chloroform u get it in most medical store

I Usually order my kits and paints from online Hobby shops hobby easy, hannants or luckymodel

u mean use chloroform as cement to glue my scale model????????????????????

Guys iam trying to load pic's of a F-15 E strike eagle that i made but iam unable too i need help to load the pics ....

Back
Top Bottom