What's new

Aircraft Carriers of the Imperial Japanese Navy

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
a tribute video,

IMPERIAL JAPANESE NAVY was a pioneer in both constructing and operating naval aviation force prior to WWII, whose airwings were manned by long-serving, highly-skilled pilots. IJN was the first to design and build the commissioned aircraft carrier in 1920's and maneuver the carrier battle groups in action. (Kubo Kido Butai)

@Nihonjin1051 :

When will Japanese super-carriers be prowling the Pacific and Indian oceans?:D

I know that BD people would go crazy if a Japanese aircraft carrier naval fleet ever visited BD.

@Nihonjin1051 :

When will Japanese super-carriers be prowling the Pacific and Indian oceans?:D

I know that BD people would go crazy if a Japanese aircraft carrier naval fleet ever visited BD.

Imagine joint JMSDF - IN - BN naval exercise in the Bay of Bengal , Indian Ocean. ;)

Minus India thanks and it will be the awesome.

:enjoy:

Minus India, what naval platforms you have to participate in any decent naval exercise, that would interest Japanese Navy to come this far to have an exercise with?

Minus India, what naval platforms you have to participate in any decent naval exercise, that would interest Japanese Navy to come this far to have an exercise with?

Dude not now but in future when Japanese may have large aircraft carriers to bring to IOR.

Say 10 years from now, then BD is sure to have decent frigates and submarines that can go exercise with Japanese fleet.

edit: no trolling :angel:

Attachments

• 4aaf2cb9beef671a345ae138f7130646.jpg
    4aaf2cb9beef671a345ae138f7130646.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 1d654aba07c059e3892623374160c56d.jpeg
    1d654aba07c059e3892623374160c56d.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Dude not now but in future when Japanese may have large aircraft carriers to bring to IOR.

Say 10 years from now, then BD is sure to have decent frigates and submarines that can go exercise with Japanese fleet.

We can work on that , buddy. Japan already worked with the Indian Navy in 2014 Exercise Malabar, and it was a success. I think this time, JMSDF and IN should do exercises in the Western IOR, near the Persian Gulf , we can work on interoperability in addressing a maritime emergency. I think bringing in the IN , JMSDF and the BN can help build a culture of interoperability , cooperation and peace. We gotta think positive and focus on peace and development.

Both India and Bangladesh are strategic partners of Japan in South Asia. And peace between Bangladesh and India is important.

We can work on that , buddy. Japan already worked with the Indian Navy in 2014 Exercise Malabar, and it was a success. I think this time, JMSDF and IN should do exercises in the Western IOR, near the Persian Gulf , we can work on interoperability in addressing a maritime emergency. I think bringing in the IN , JMSDF and the BN can help build a culture of interoperability , cooperation and peace. We gotta think positive and focus on peace and development.

Both India and Bangladesh are strategic partners of Japan in South Asia. And peace between Bangladesh and India is important.
Apart from forum India-BanglaDesh enjoy very special relation.

Back
Top Bottom