What's new

Air Chief Marshall

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is the speech by Air Cheif Marshall on Geo, i can't give you the exact words that he said, but i can give you an idea about what he was really saying.
---

Pakistan was getting these F-16s in late 1980's but it was stopped due to sanction on Pakistan. Every time when i met with a person or interviewed by someone he/she always asked to me that when are you getting Pakistan F-16s. Now when the disastor has striked us, we are delaying the deal of it, and if we delay it PAF will lose 10 more years of experience. [i didn't get this part] PAF have lost a good time, and now it needs them.

We must get the old F-16s that we were getting about 26 he mentioned, and we also must upgrade our existing fleet, and if nation wants to provide us with new F-16s that will be very good, but if the nation doesn't care, that is good also.
--

Looks like to me that PAF is BROKE!

Here are the few pictures i took.

<div class='bbimg'></div>

Its a sad time for PAF, we must support&#33; Send emails to the government offices. Send emails to DAWN, Daily Times, and all Pakistani media to represent our voice&#33; :PakistanFlag:

PAF Zindabad&#33; :bounce:

Pakistan should hit F-16s deal now: PAF Chief

DUBAI: Pakistan Air Force Air Chief Martial Kalim Saadat has said Pakistan should purchase F-16s plane now otherwise it would get ten years late.

Talking to Geo TV Correspondent Fawad Khurshid here at Dubai Air Show on Sunday, he said it is considered Pakistan would have to pay &#036;6.5 billion next day of finalization of the F-16s deal and the deal is not hit, the same amount would be available for quake relief.

Kalim Saadat said it had taken ten to twelve years to bring F-16s deal at the present situation and if the whole process was canceled, Pakistan would have to start afresh in future.

Pakistan is to decide whether to hit the deal for purchasing F-16s or not, he said and adding that if F-16s have to be purchased in future, then current situation is the best time for it.

Yahya,

The picture in the background is an old design and i dont think it is the final design. But one more thing we need to also believe is that the design which is changed as shown in the picture we posted few weeks ago can be a fake design photoshoped by some PLAF lover?

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 21 2005, 05:14 AM
Yahya,

The picture in the background is an old design and i dont think it is the final design. But one more thing we need to also believe is that the design which is changed as shown in the picture we posted few weeks ago can be a fake design photoshoped by some PLAF lover?
[post=3310]Quoted post[/post]​
some of the things in the picture i posted are indeed not accurent in the model behind the ACM...but then again some of the design changes are present in the model behind the ACM which i presume is the latest?

look at the tail and also the rounded leading edges...

He is totally right i agree with him what he means is the technolegical gap between PAF and IAF would be of 20 years rather than 10 hope you get what i mean....

Could someone photoshop this or hand=draw it to put it in PAF colors? Maybe I will do it. If I have time. I have a big Science project due tomorrow. But anyways, maybe it could be posted on the site.

Even if we buy the vipers, what difference will it make exactly? Say if PAF buys 75 new vipers along with the 28 we already have. So about a 100 Vipers against alot of MKI&#39;s ( which are much better the Vipers)
alot of Mig-29 and Mirages K ( which are Russian and French kind of
F-16s. Along with the AWACS IAF will be getting.

So what i say is that buy/make some 4.5 gen fighter or die trying. :reading1:

Originally posted by Thunder@Nov 21 2005, 10:30 PM
Even if we buy the vipers, what difference will it make exactly? Say if PAF buys 75 new vipers along with the 28 we already have. So about a 100 Vipers against alot of MKI&#39;s ( which are much better the Vipers)

[post=3380]Quoted post[/post]​
i agree.
rather then first stoping the gap from widening and then reducing the gap.

we should simple start from reducing the gap.

ya agreed we should reducing the gap and must buy up to 150 jet which could give the paf a warm boost

Exectly, F-16s will only save our a** from their migs and mirages. But what about MKI?? What fighter is gonna protect us from that?? A nd then there is that IAF is bigger in numbers then PAF

Originally posted by Thunder@Nov 22 2005, 05:00 AM

[post=3380]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats total nonsence F-16 is an aweosme machine against M2K5 and Mig-29 what ever varient and dont forget the thunders role JF-17 role will be to take care of Mirages and the Mig-29&#39;s the air cheif marciel in his inter view him self said that PAF would have to pay 6.5 billion dollers for those machines so i am quite sure these F-16 were coming with the rumored APG-80 AESA rader and all other goodies or else there is no way as hell these machines would cost that much its just bullshit the F-16&#39;s can handle MKI i bet even an F-16MLU mated with HMS helmet AIM-9X and and aim-120 B or C&#39;s can take on any MKI anyday of the year so plz mind it.........

According too you PAF should buy the Raptors LMAO coz its the only machine that could kill MKI with out any problem and always would have a edge on it... :w00t:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 22 2005, 07:23 AM
Thats total nonsence F-16 is an aweosme machine against M2K5 and Mig-29 what ever varient and dont forget the thunders role JF-17 role will be to take care of Mirages and the Mig-29&#39;s the air cheif marciel in his inter view him self said that PAF would have to pay 6.5 billion dollers for those machines so i am quite sure these F-16 were coming with the rumored APG-80 AESA rader and all other goodies or else there is no way as hell these machines would cost that much its just bullshit the F-16&#39;s can handle MKI i bet even an F-16MLU mated with HMS helmet AIM-9X and and aim-120 B or C&#39;s can take on any MKI anyday of the year so plz mind it.........

According too you PAF should buy the Raptors LMAO coz its the only machine that could kill MKI with out any problem and always would have a edge on it... :w00t:
[post=3402]Quoted post[/post]​

AS on today F-16 in whatever numbers is a concern of Fulcrums and Vajra&#39;s.

Flankers are still enjoying the free fly.

With the 126 new MRCA&#39;s IAF can also take care of the JF-17&#39;s.

By the day JF-17&#39;s reach the number of 200, IAF will have something more.

190+ flankers will be having a second strike missions and special BRAHMOS delivery missions if any.

I understand the economic disaster for PAF but in my opinion PAF should go for something beyond F-16 and JF-17.

Thanks,

Miro

Back
Top Bottom