What's new

AIM-120 AMRAAM Kill Probability and Su-30MKI

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AIM 120 AMRAAM Kill probability according to various sources is 63-85%.

AMRAAM only explode when it hit the target otherwise it drops unexploded.

The Picture of AMRAAM uploaded by Indian air force as proof of F-16 being involved and shot down must know that the missile wreckage on display suggest that it exploded which further suggest that it must have hit the target inside Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK).

This should confirm our Su-30MKI Kill.

amraam.jpg

D0gROLUVYAAB_-G.jpg

http://ausairpower.net/APA-Rus-BVR-AAM.html

A good ad for the US manufacturers!!! As for the companies from Russia, France, Israil etc., well, the least said the better!!!! No bonuses for their sales managers responsible for India...

I am pretty sure the Pentagon boys did their part to put an F-16 against a SU-30!!! And, I won't be surprised if some bottles of Champagne reach the PAF HQ from some "unmarked" address...

Bottom-line: buy the US products, they're damn good

Last edited:
I thought all missiles were supposed to self destruct after a certain amount of time.
I mean, if it doesn't then your practically gifting your enemy "sensitive" missile technology?

The Picture of AMRAAM uploaded by Indian air force as proof of F-16 being involved and shot down must know that the missile wreckage on display suggest that it exploded which further suggest that it must have hit the target inside Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK).

View attachment 543510

View attachment 543511

Let me help you, there were three parachutes, and that is a confirmation from a person on ground that observed this

View attachment 543510

View attachment 543511

Are you sure amraam only explode if they hit the target?

F16 Amraam 120-C5 missile did shot down the Su 30 MKI. This much is believed now in circles.

amraam-jpg.543510

^^^
why are the indians even showing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is unlikely that the expensive AIM-120C would be used to shoot down a lowly Mig-21. I assume that both the F-16 and JF-17 are involved then?

my theory is that if F16 was used and it fired the AIM-120 AMRAAM then it would have fired it well within Pakistani territory. That's if F16's took part!

It is unlikely that the expensive AIM-120C would be used to shoot down a lowly Mig-21. I assume that both the F-16 and JF-17 are involved then?
When your multi million dollar jet is targeted better use few thousand dollar missile to eliminate the threat

my theory is that if F16 was used and it fired the AIM-120 AMRAAM then it would have fired it well within Pakistani territory. That's if F16's took part!
simple question yar...what is preventing the indians from spray paying the aim-120c with the contract and sernum on a scrap piece of metal??? that info is readily available in the u.s. gov public domain on the web.

simple question yar...what is preventing the indians from spray paying the aim-120c with the contract and sernum on a scrap piece of metal??? that info is readily available in the u.s. gov public domain on the web.
that is the one thing that makes no sense, just using these pics of the AIM-120 as a reference against the piece of scrap they have shown, it raises more questions.

aim120_amraam.jpg
aim-120-amraam-001.jpg

When your multi million dollar jet is targeted better use few thousand dollar missile to eliminate the threat
I think the su30 pilot (read abhinandan) took your advice...

that is the one thing that makes no sense, just using these pics of the AIM-120 as a reference against the piece of scrap they have shown, it raises more questions.

aim120_amraam.jpg
aim-120-amraam-001.jpg
well? has anything the indians have ever done made any sense? I rest my case...they didn't even realize that showing that fake piece of aim-120c will send across that same message as a rape victim showing the used condom the rapist used on her...geniuses!!!

Back
Top Bottom