What's new

AIIMS Says Many Doctors Forcibly Evicted by Landlords Fearing Coronavirus, Stranded on Roads

Delhi's most ordered food is chicken biryani.
You are living in the last century.
ofcourse 80 percent of indians eat non-veg. but everyone knows the prime real estate in india whether mumbai or delhi is owned by veggies and there are entire apartment complexes which dont rent out to non-veg.

Look everyone knows your caste system and your hate and the behaviour of you lot. Drop the act and start acknowledging how disgusting the culture is.

ofcourse 80 percent of indians eat non-veg. but everyone knows the prime real estate in india whether mumbai or delhi is owned by veggies and there are entire apartment complexes which dont rent out to non-veg.

Look everyone knows your caste system and your hate and the behaviour of you lot. Drop the act and start acknowledging how disgusting the culture is.
I eat chicken, mutton, beef, pork, crab, fish, prawn , octopus. And I live in South Delhi.
Go to a club and the costliest, and most in demand dishes are non veg. Anyhow, your language makes it clear that you're trolling. Carry on.

I eat chicken, mutton, beef, pork, crab, fish, prawn , octopus. And I live in South Delhi.
Go to a club and the costliest, and most in demand dishes are non veg. Anyhow, your language makes it clear that you're trolling. Carry on.

Really I am trolling ? you eat beef in delhi and you are fine. Ofcourse if you are a brahmin you will be. Your brahmin "liberal" judge katju matter of factly said to delhi media that he just had beef in Kerala. Nothing happened to him. But how many muslims got lynched for that ? If you are upper caste in india you can do anything ofcourse. Those who are crushed are known to every one.
Why do you act like the world doesnt know you ? and how deveiously you made it about your personal choices and food items when everyone knows its caste and religous bigotry.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...i-a-no-rent-no-sale-policy/article3613986.ece

I had one links but there are literally thosands.

Also what do you mean when you say I eat beef in south delhi. Do you walk to a super market go to meat section and buy beef along with chicken and goat ? do you walk to nearby restaurant and order a steak? Thats what people mean when they say they eat beef in their countries. At most you may have eaten it in five star restuarant in delhi who import and beef due to foregn clientele (and this too is increasingly rare). Or you go to under the radar shops and eat which is actually carabeef and not cow beef . So why do you need to lie about such small things and destroy what little credibility you have. No other people bother lying about such little things.

No wonder chinese and others treat you like a joke. ONly people like me take some pains in answering as I feel for that 80 percent.

Really I am trolling ? you eat beef in delhi and you are fine. Ofcourse if you are a brahmin you will be. Your brahmin "liberal" judge katju matter of factly said to delhi media that he just had beef in Kerala. Nothing happened to him. But how many muslims got lynched for that ? If you are upper caste in india you can do anything ofcourse. Those who are crushed are known to every one.
Why do you act like the world doesnt know you ? and how deveiously you made it about your personal choices and food items when everyone knows its caste and religous bigotry.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...i-a-no-rent-no-sale-policy/article3613986.ece

I had one links but there are literally thosands.

Also what do you mean when you say I eat beef in south delhi. Do you walk to a super market go to meat section and buy beef along with chicken and goat ? do you walk to nearby restaurant and order a steak? Thats what people mean when they say they eat beef in their countries. At most you may have eaten it in five star restuarant in delhi who import and beef due to foregn clientele (and this too is increasingly rare). Or you go to under the radar shops and eat which is actually carabeef and not cow beef . So why do you need to lie about such small things and destroy what little credibility you have. No other people bother lying about such little things.

No wonder chinese and others treat you like a joke. ONly people like me take some pains in answering as I feel for that 80 percent.
Don't take pains in answering me. I see you as a troll.
We get beef in every major commercial area. Plus old city areas. The demand and supply is low, because the majority doesn't eat it.
I have had burgers and steaks. And shami kebab, biryani, nahari.

You could get killed in Hindi dominated states. Just like I could get killed in Muslim dominated areas for dating a girl of their faith, or for disrespecting their faith.
I'm an atheist who @$@$@ on faith, anyway.

We get beef in every major commercial area. Plus old city areas. The demand and supply is low, because the majority doesn't eat it.

hahahaha..just another racist brahmin for whom lying and misrepresenting is house tradition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom