What's new

Ahmed Shah Abdali

Well then why not Aurangzeb or was he not also a ruler and indian if you claim him to be however he or any other would always identify themselves as Central Asians.

I gave you an explanation you just need to scroll up and read again.

Your arguments are getting weak and pathetic and therefore I will ignore you.

Why did we jump to Aurangzeb again? Your attention span seems to rivala goldfish~ anyhow Aurangzeb was Indian too i dunno where you get your history from.

My only Argument was-
Ahmad Abdali invaded present day Pakistan ---------> Abdali Missile
US Navy Seals invaded present day Pakistan ---------> Seals Missile...Yay!!!!

every time they come up with some stupid logic's...

Why did we jump to Aurangzeb again? Your attention span seems to rivala goldfish~ anyhow Aurangzeb was Indian too i dunno where you get your history from.

My only Argument was-

what difference will it make..? its just a name...whether we name it tom dick and harry it will not make less damage to india...

khada peeta laahey daa, te rehnda Ahmad Shahey daa -Baba Waris Shah.
Waris shah the poet, cared for his hindu and sikh friends, its true Afghans looted non-muslims in punjab to supply their armies. You must know that Ahmad shah abdali was mureed of pir sabir shah of lahore and Shah waliullah of Delhi.

My only Argument was-

You lost, I gave you an answer, now I don't wanna debate with you plz go away.

After pillaging Delhi, the Afghan Army marched out leaving a trail of burning villages, rotting corpses and desolation. Crushing the Jats on the way, they proceeded to Mathura, Brindaban and Gokul. The carnage and destruction that visited these sacred towns beggars description. For 7 days following the general slaughter, "the water (of the Jamuna) flowed of a blood-red colour." Temples were desecrated, priests and Sadhus were put to the sword, women were dishonoured and children were cut to pieces. There was no atrocity which was not perpetrated. The cry of anguish which arose from Delhi, Mathura, Agra and a thousand towns and villages in Northern India remained unheard. However, the outbreak of cholera halted the Afghan Army. The soldiers clamoured for returning home.

so ultimately it was the filth in india that gave abdali's army loose motions and they had to go back , good for them good for india

Waris shah the poet, cared for his hindu and sikh friends, its true Afghans looted non-muslims in punjab to supply their armies. You must know that Ahmad shah abdali was mureed of pir sabir shah of lahore and Shah waliullah of Delhi.

I only consider third battle of Panipat a battle between an Afghan Empire and an Indian empire, nothing more than that. But people are bringing in ideologies and it kinda sound bizarre when Pakistanis lay claim on it because Abdali was a Muslim.

I only consider third battle of Panipat a battle between an Afghan Empire and an Indian empire, nothing more than that. But people are bringing in ideologies and it kinda sound bizarre when Pakistanis lay claim on it because Abdali was a Muslim.

No we lay claim because he was a fellow Pukhtoon.

Again you are lying, Pakistanis don't claim Abdali on the basis of him being a Pakhtun.

Well am a Pakistani and there are 40 odd million Pakistanis like me who claim abdali purely because of him being Pukhtoon.

Pakistanis are very diverse, mind you, you don't think that, or your ignorance won't let you think that.

If you can't contribute to this thread then why not have a rest, no one really cares what your kind thinks.

So who is the liar?.

Back
Top Bottom