What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslim community becomes corporate body under German's public law

Status
Not open for further replies.
i beg to differ SIR ! I dont doubt that your friends were Ahmadis but they might have not enough knowledge themselves i was raised in the centre of Ahmadiyya community in Pakistan Rabwah and i was never told to call anybody a Kafir or non muslim or say that he wont or he will go to heaven i was told to judge everybody on "Taqwa" and we never say that non ahmadis are non muslims or they wont go to heaven its up to God Please dont turn this discussion into a religious one but i wanted to make my point that its absolutely NOT TRUE !

Dude I am sure I knew my friends and their entire family. Stop being stupid.
I even met their family from the US that owned shaheen sweets. As for the rest , It is irrelevant . I can only relate to what I was told.

Is that a good or bad thing?

falsehood will perish for sure not gonna deminish the truth simple as that no matter how much the west or hindus try to support the falsehood.

Through out the world Islam is one finality of Prophethood is agreed upon. Even Shia Iran NEVER Tried to come up with false prophethood.

So you better can understand that calling a NON Muslim community as a sect of Islam is a gimick.

ahmadiyas can believe and practice what they want BUT they can NOT attack Islam neither has any right to adopt the title.

3 of my best friends were ahmadis. Sorry but they are not muslims.
They dont believe non ahmadis are on right path either or that non ahmadis will go to heaven.
One of these friends frankly told me that to become behisti( a dweller of heaven) I would have to become Ahmadi.

Dude, but they don't choose Jihad way to bring other right path like wahabi extremist do.

falsehood will perish for sure not gonna deminish the truth simple as that no matter how much the west or hindus try to support the falsehood.

Through out the world Islam is one finality of Prophethood is agreed upon. Even Shia Iran NEVER Tried to come up with false prophethood.

So you better can understand that calling a NON Muslim community as a sect of Islam is a gimick.

ahmadiyas can believe and practice what they want BUT they can NOT attack Islam neither has any right to adopt the title.

I didn't call them muslim neither do I insult your beliefs , i'm only asking what does the corporate world have to do with this?

I didn't call them muslim neither do I insult your beliefs , i'm only asking what does the corporate world have to do with this?

its not as in a commercial corporation but as in a public body with their say in Government decisions and rights protected like protected of majority of other religions and to protect Muslim interests in Germany !

its not as in a commercial corporation but as in a public body with their say in Government decisions and rights protected like protected of majority of other religions and to protect Muslim interests in Germany !

So you really think the Ahmadiah , are gonna protect muslim interest in Germany?

So you really think the Ahmadiah , are gonna protect muslim interest in Germany?

no matter what people's personal opinions are they are doing a better job of creating positive image of islam and muslims in the west than the extremists !

no matter what people's personal opinions are they are doing a better job of creating positive image of islam and muslims in the west than the extremists !

They are anti-islam. started as a political cult to malign and divide Islam none other than Britishers and that too in qadian /india.

if anything they are promoting is their ownself.

So I was right , they are like the Iranian Baha'i who try to protect Iranian interests abroad , only the Baha'i have failed at this :(

A Muslim sect that might finally bring some good rep to the Muslim community . The first Muslim community that works with the state rather than against it.

The shias aren' bad either. Also the Ibadhi sect of Oman.

Realistically speaking how many Ahmedias are there in the world ?

Without exaggerations or understating ?

They are anti-islam. started as a political cult to malign and divide Islam none other than Britishers and that too in qadian /india.

if anything they are promoting is their ownself.

Yes they did help the british promote a certain leader who would make sure the west would always have the place to put one foot in the sub-continent.

they are very organized and promote themselves while contributing in their communities not just taking and taking like most muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom