What's new

Ahmadis community is facing dire threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam alaikum

brother it seems u miss the point if they r hindu or sikh or any religion we don't mind that but they call themselves muslims we got a big objection to it.

in leeds if u go and present ur self as prime minister of britain they will arrest u coz u r not. same goes for these qadianies.

TARIQ

Yaar they wouldnt give a crxp if i said i was king of england in leeds. They would probably laugh.. We need to show tolerance I have only come accross a couple of ahmedi people in uk and I must say they were very decent nice people. Btw they distinguish themselves from mainstream because they are called ahmedies

Aryan B - Why is it that when T-Faz asked for proof and you second that and I made clear I will put that proof forward that you quickly deleted your post........that is very pathetic........

Now you all of a sudden want to play a safer card and go onto why them..........

Well Hindus, Christians, Jews, and others don't insult the Prophets, dont claim to be Muslim and change Islam in itself at the same time........they can and could have called themselves something totally different, like the Bahai's but no....they insisted on calling themselves the Muslims and all others Kaffirs and actively misguiding other Muslims in joining them without disclosing the full extent of their texts..............

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY I CANNOT VIEW PAGE $ AND HOW TO RECTIFY IT PLEASE

Thats bollxxs. I speak my mind and have been banned 2 months out of the three months ive been on the forum. I did a self delete cos the version on my computer doesnt allow me to go to next page so I do a self delete and it automatically takes me to the next page. The same problem you are having lol. Now tell me are you always like this to jump to conclusions in the absence of any evidence. T-o-l-e-r-a-n-c-e is a virtue that you could do well with and dont jump to conclusions

Tiki tam tam........you should keep your indian ghandi views to yourself.........a madrassah is a place of knowledge of Islam, there are many schools of thought and a matter of academical levels as to what is educatd and what should not and open to debate........So if you make claims as such about Salafi madrassah's then dont be too offended when I bring characters like Ghandi into this discussion.........

I simply pointed out that in Pakistan.......PAKISTAN.....not your india, hence this debate was mainly others....however if you wish to bring this viewpoint forward to your concerned level then here goes..........

My point simply put is.......Muslims love Jesus....he is on eof the mightiest Messengers of God and we will always love him, his family along with our beloved Prophet and God......

Unfortunately, the Ahmadi so called Messiah claimed to be the re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad and even found himself sitting level to Allah....as well as claiming Jesus to be an alcoholic and fromthe line of prostitutes which cannot and Muslims in Pakistan will not ignore..........hence the rligious students wants clarification on this matter from Ahmadis and are as Muslims, in the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN entitled to do so........if not then either change the title of Pakistan or do nto be surprised when the religious students like, the TTP and others who made Pakistan an enemy over trivial matters and becames enemy of the State, we risk the same thing here by alienating the religious students also who WILL have to make a decision at some point, Pakistan who is siding with Ahmadis and targetting them or Islam.........that Sir, will be a very very slippery slope for Pakistan...........

My point is why wait for such a scenario.....we did the same with other groups and became full fledged enemies, why weaken Pakistan from within any further

Thats bollxxs. I speak my mind and have been banned 2 months out of the three months ive been on the forum. I did a self delete cos the version on my computer doesnt allow me to go to next page so I do a self delete and it automatically takes me to the next page. The same problem you are having lol. Now tell me are you always like this to jump to conclusions in the absence of any evidence. T-o-l-e-r-a-n-c-e is a virtue that you could do well with and dont jump to conclusions

Further I am surprised you are not condeming t-faz and saying there is a conspiracy:rofl:

If you want a strong pakistan stop judging people. Let god decide when we get there

posted for self deletion to see if this actrually works

i would like to share this , not sure if any one had recent trip to passport office , on the application form there is an undertaking / declaration that a person has to decalre his sect if he is a Qadiani ... i mean what business does the state have with any one sects ? is it important or any relevant at all ? its not only the fundos but it has become a state policy to harrass qadianis

Tiki tam tam........you should keep your indian ghandi views to yourself.........a madrassah is a place of knowledge of Islam, there are many schools of thought and a matter of academical levels as to what is educatd and what should not and open to debate........So if you make claims as such about Salafi madrassah's then dont be too offended when I bring characters like Ghandi into this discussion.........

I simply pointed out that in Pakistan.......PAKISTAN.....not your india, hence this debate was mainly others....however if you wish to bring this viewpoint forward to your concerned level then here goes..........

My point simply put is.......Muslims love Jesus....he is on eof the mightiest Messengers of God and we will always love him, his family along with our beloved Prophet and God......

Unfortunately, the Ahmadi so called Messiah claimed to be the re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad and even found himself sitting level to Allah....as well as claiming Jesus to be an alcoholic and fromthe line of prostitutes which cannot and Muslims in Pakistan will not ignore..........hence the rligious students wants clarification on this matter from Ahmadis and are as Muslims, in the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN entitled to do so........if not then either change the title of Pakistan or do nto be surprised when the religious students like, the TTP and others who made Pakistan an enemy over trivial matters and becames enemy of the State, we risk the same thing here by alienating the religious students also who WILL have to make a decision at some point, Pakistan who is siding with Ahmadis and targetting them or Islam.........that Sir, will be a very very slippery slope for Pakistan...........

My point is why wait for such a scenario.....we did the same with other groups and became full fledged enemies, why weaken Pakistan from within any further

I am aware that this is a Pakistani affair that you are discussing.

But if you bring in Jesus and blaspheme him without facts, you are proving to be a fool.

That is what I am trying to enlighten you about.

OK GUYS, I cannot seem to go onto that page to do a self delete in the first place........what now???????????

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Tiki tam tam - You really are an idiot..............PLEASE READ THE POST before hitting the submit button........

I made clear numerous times, these are claims made by Ahmadis..........NOT ME........FFS

OK GUYS, I cannot seem to go onto that page to do a self delete in the first place........what now???????????

do a self delete on whatever page you can get on and it will take you to the page you cant get onto ie the latest works for me

OK I DID THIS IN PAGE TWO AND IT DID NOT WORK, FK SAKE'S ITS LIKE LEARNING TO SUCK EGGS..........

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Tiki tam tam - You really are an idiot..............PLEASE READ THE POST before hitting the submit button........

I made clear numerous times, these are claims made by Ahmadis..........NOT ME........FFS

I read the post.

Either you are weak at English and so could not convey or you were a downright cad!

Return to the post and correct the English!

I am aware that this is a Pakistani affair that you are discussing.

But if you bring in Jesus and blaspheme him without facts, you are proving to be a fool.

That is what I am trying to enlighten you about.

those claims about jesus r made by mirza , we muslims can't even think about that, read his post again plz

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom