What's new

Ahmadi man gunned down in Lahore

Don't think any one can forget whats happening to Shias in Pakistan. Specially the Hazara community who are one of the most peaceful and well educated community in Pakistan.

Thank You. Sometimes reading some of the comments here by extremists makes me lose hope for entire humanity. But I know there are good people everywhere.

Just to show the report on Shia genocide in 2012..

As many as 502 Shiites including high-profile leaders and thinkers were martyred in targeted attacks by takfiri nasbi terrorists of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba that has been renamed as Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jamaat (ASWJ), according to Shiite News.com.

http://www.shiitenews.com/index.php...rdom-in-2012-due-to-takfiri-terrorist-attacks

Unfortunately 2013 is looking worse...

An Ahmadi man is gunned down in Lahore's Green Town area, it is reported in the social media.

According to a twitter post by a relative of the reported victim, Mr. Javed Karim was shot at a close range at his residence's front door.

Victim Javed Karim had just answered a knock at his front door when unknown gunmen waiting on motorcycle(s) pumped him with 4 bullets.

The killers immediately sped away on their motorcycle(s).

'I don't have full details, but it's confirmed; Javed Sahib son of Kareem Dehlvi Sahib has been killed by two men on motorcycle,' wrote Malik Omaid ‏responding to an inquiry.

The victim was in his thirties, however the details of the incident are still sketchy and more information will likely surface in coming hours and days, it is said.

Since the new government lead by Mr Nawaz Sharif of PML-N has taken over, observers say, there again has been a marked increase in attacks on Ahmadis in Pakistan.

At least six attacks have been reported on Ahmadis in Pakistan during the past 10 days resulting in multiple fatalities and life-threatening injuries.

During the PML-N's previous stint as leaders of the Punjab provincial government, the party's close association with banned terrorists groups such as Tehrik Taliban Pakistan, Lasjakar-e Jhangvi and Jamat-ud-Dawa was openly decried by many human rights groups.

After the May 2010 attacks on two Ahmadi prayer centers in Lahore which had left 86 dead and hundreds injured, the suicide attackers' room and board at Raiwind -- Shaeef brothers home town and the center for an Islamist group, Tablighi Jama'at - had surfaced in various investigations.

Ahmadiyya Times: Pakistan: Ahmadi man gunned down in Lahore

From when did you started spreading lies?
I have checked all news archive of last 3 days, there is no person murdered by the name of Javaid Karim in Lahore. Share us the link of any news paper or media channel. Dont spread this bullshit propaganda of Marzai blogs.

From when did you started spreading lies?
I have checked all news archive of last 3 days, there is no person murdered by the name of Javaid Karim in Lahore. Share us the link of any news paper or media channel. Dont spread this bullshit propaganda of Marzai blogs.

Whats wrong. Get a cold glass of water and drink it. You need to calm down Sir. Why are you so angry?

Whats wrong. Get a cold glass of water and drink it. You need to calm down Sir. Why are you so angry?
Sir i am not angry. But you have created a thread based on wrong info. I am just saying that please share us the the link of news of this specific murder. I am residence of Lahore, Green town area. I have not heard about this murder. Still i checked the news archive of last 3 days but could not find anything?

Sir i am not angry. But you have created a thread based on wrong info. I am just saying that please share us the the link of news of this specific murder. I am residence of Lahore, Green town area. I have not heard about this murder. Still i checked the news archive of last 3 days but could not find anything?

Read the article. More details will come out soon. The news was twitted by a relative. You think the relative is lying?

This attack needs to be condemned, no doubt about that.

But before labeling this as a sectarian or religious attack, let's wait for the facts. The last attack on a Ahmedi turned out to be of a local nature in which the deceased was involved in some financial dispute.

Read the article. More details will come out soon. The news was twitted by a relative. You think the relative is lying?

Oh bhai, do you live in 18th century still? The date of article is 17 june. If the murder has happened really it would be on 16th june? Today is 18th. Still no FIR, no reporting by any newspaper? Yaar a simple mobile snatch is reported in crime reporting page and you are saying that a murder is not reported? Come on dear, :cuckoo:

This attack needs to be condemned, no doubt about that.

But before labeling this as a sectarian or religious attack, let's wait for the facts. The last attack on a Ahmedi turned out to be of a local nature in which the deceased was involved in some financial dispute.

When Shia or Sunni die then its RAW,CIA & Mossad conspiracy. When Ahmadis die its their fault?

Sir you keep saying Ahmadi man died due to financial dispute. I am Ahmadi myself, we get the information very quickly. The Ahmadi gentleman martyred in Karachi was killed due to his faith not financial dispute.

You are living in the UK are you not?
@notorious_eagle also mentioned that the particular killing was due to business issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom