What's new

Ahad Cheema Ki Corruption Ke Mazeed Saboot Saamne Aa Gaye - Turkey, Portugal Main Bank Account Ka Bh

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ahad Cheema Ki Corruption Ke Mazeed Saboot Saamne Aa Gaye - Turkey, Portugal Main Bank Account Ka Bhi Inkishaf
p1-001.jpg

fp-004.jpg

What else do we expect from this corrruption league? They have
destroyed every institution.

What else do we expect from this corrruption league? They have
destroyed every institution.

Well if Noony bogeys come back to power they will destroy the judiciary and try to put the army in their control, they will try to be Sheikh Haseena who has absolute control on everything.

Man I dare not get into any business in Pakistan because I have 3 Canadian and one US bank account, in Pakistani courts this is proof enough for my corruption

There has to be properties in Turkey belonging to showbaz.

These two Sharif brothers, when they claim, they did not do any corruption and to challenge to prove it in the country, are very right. They dont do any financial corruption in the country but their business model is to get power, build big projects and deposit commission and kickback money in foreign accounts. For me, Turkey has always been a focus regarding Shehbaz. He has always given contracts to Turkish companies and such favor always have corruption concealed in it. After all, Metro bus project and city waste management projects were given to Turkish companies without any bidding or tender.

These two brothers have become a security risk to the country. But the key lies in getting them sentenced and punished. Until then, I still suspect, these two will get away.

Back
Top Bottom