What's new

Agni -V validated & 'frozen'; Another test in 4 to 5 mnths b4 induction!!

So one more test of Agni 5 and it will be inducted. That was quick.

India should now canisterise Agni 3 too. Should be easy now.

So one more test of Agni 5 and it will be inducted. That was quick.

India should now canisterise Agni 3 too. Should be easy now.
I am guessing that they would use k4 since it is already optimized to be launched from smaller platform.

In not indian .. You are free to lick,suck or take its 's shaft as you see fit.. N clap with joy.

which missile will you fire next when we fire Agni 5 again? And next Agni 5 apart from being canister launch may also have 2 MIRV

You can always fire 2 Nasrs for it :D

which missile will you fire next when we fire Agni 5 again? And next Agni 5 apart from being canister launch may also have 2 MIRV

You can always fire 2 Nasrs for it :D

Which one do you want? I can fire my own in your honour.

Funny bunch of low lives are jumpin aroun like monkeys n dragging Pak into their nonsense.. Height of inferiority complex and obsession..:lol:

In not indian .. You are free to lick,suck or take its 's shaft as you see fit.. N clap with joy.

Me know you are arbee nasal da khota....

funny_donkey_by_smolensk65-d3hmix4.jpg

Don't push your fantasies on others. Be proud of what you are. Khota hua toh kya hua.

Im a proud Pak Baluch.. not a retard whose into pig ... like yourself...

Now now don't humiliate yourself, wouldn't you wanna fire something that actually works.
Stick to Nasrs.

hahaha.. really... so you want to compare each little patakha with us? your like a neighbours bitchy wife.

Try to shut the ...k up.. thats your real worth cartoon.

hahaha.. really... so you want to compare each little patakha with us? your like a neighbours bitchy wife.

Try to shut the ...k up.. thats your real worth cartoon.

Why so angry?
Aww did I hurt your feelings?:rofl:

Besides I'm not the one comparing, after all its you people firing little missiles right after our test just to show us you have something.

Back
Top Bottom