What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

a capable deterrent for India's future. We cannot live with peace without arms and army in our neighbourhood region. good luck for the launch.

a capable deterrent for India's future. We cannot live with peace without arms and army in our neighbourhood region. good luck for the launch.

can't wait for the test ..could anyone tell by what time test is going to be conducted..... I also thought that that the 2 user trail of other Agni missile will be done before Agni-5
....Any news on that?????:bounce:

The test is not exactly scheduled for tomorrow but 18 to 20. Hope for the best.

I hope the missile fails tomorrow. Guess why? ;)

The test is not exactly scheduled for tomorrow but 18 to 20. Hope for the best.

I hope the missile fails tomorrow. Guess why? ;)

Hey Kinetic ... Dnt come infront of any of Indian member ..... bahut mar padegi .. :lol:

Actually there is a funda behind that. Ask me what? hehe

tona - totka :lol:

Ok ....why ????

I guess its like in cricket match some people says opposite of what they want.

During cricket match some people don't use washroom, some don't eat or some don't watch it from the beginning or some don't watch the final overs.

Apne apne funde hai. :lol:

kya bhai?? false fail to keep others guessing and pdf trolling buisness booming.

u cant access internet tomorrow to see some burning reactions ? :azn:

lol punjabi and ightoftruth you both are somehow correct.

tona - totka :lol:

I guess its like in cricket match some people says opposite of what they want.

During cricket match some people don't use washroom, some don't eat or some don't watch it from the beginning or some don't watch the final overs.

Apne apne funde hai. :lol:

kinetic answer it :angry::confused::cheesy:

But that is not the reason.

Its a historical fact, which ever Indian missile failed at the first launch later became a tremendous success example: PSLV, Agni-III. They never failed again. Many were successful at the first launch but got some problems later... example: GSLV, Agni-II.
:D

Back
Top Bottom