What's new

After the unsuccessful attempt of surgical drama India prepares for limited war in Kashmir

No India wouldn't start a war at this stage. If they could, they wouldn't had created this "No Evidence Surgical Strike" drama. I think they would wait for another few years and procure few gadgets before thinking about it. USA is also not ready for a war in this region yet and India wouldn't get a pat on its back.

But I agree, India is preparing for a war and it is not because it wants to, it is because it is unable to control Kashmir and in frustration, it would end up making few stupid decisions - like a war.

Mass evacuation started in Punjab and Jammu areas.

Let them trouble poor indian citizens in hope that everybody would believe and think Indian story has to be true.

No India wouldn't start a war at this stage. If they could, they wouldn't had created this "No Evidence Surgical Strike" drama. I think they would wait for another few years and procure few gadgets before thinking about it. USA is also not ready for a war in this region yet and India wouldn't get a pat on its back.

But I agree, India is preparing for a war and it is not because it wants to, it is because it is unable to control Kashmir and in frustration, it would end up making few stupid decisions - like a war.

Let them trouble poor indian citizens in hope that everybody would believe and think Indian story has to be true.
But i am smelling something more sinister because they are moving Hindu population specially in Jammu and Kashmir so that in the name of war they massacre Muslim population in Kashmir to change the demography of the region.

Just a precautionary measure, intel has warned of terror strikes across the border

Just a precautionary measure, intel has warned of terror strikes across the border
Kashmiri fighters always target India forces not civilians but Indian planing something more sinister by moving Hindu population so that in cover of war they would massacre Muslims who support freedom and Pakistan.

But i am smelling something more sinister because they are moving Hindu population specially in Jammu and Kashmir so that in the name of war they massacre Muslim population in Kashmir to change the demography of the region.

Situation in Kashmir is the way it was - and these migrations might be a measure to squeeze Kashmirs at another level.

In my analysis, Pakistan wouldn't respond militarily to this Indian drama. Firstly Pakistan is not hurt by cross-border firing, rather India has lost more lives there. Second; Pakistan has lots of avenues to use against India in case it would want to respond.

India on the other hand is out of its former options - that is why it had to stage a drama to make its countrymen feel they have punished Pakistan. Previously they used to use TTP to cause blasts and MQM to cause strikes and killings. In Baluchistan, they never enjoyed a leverage large enough to trouble Pakistan. Under the current circumstances, after failing to do any other thing, India tried to cross border but lost soldiers and respect. Good on them.

Situation in Kashmir is the way it was - and these migrations might be a measure to squeeze Kashmirs at another level.

In my analysis, Pakistan wouldn't respond militarily to this Indian drama. Firstly Pakistan is not hurt by cross-border firing, rather India has lost more lives there. Second; Pakistan has lots of avenues to use against India in case it would want to respond.

India on the other hand is out of its former options - that is why it had to stage a drama to make its countrymen feel they have punished Pakistan. Previously they used to use TTP to cause blasts and MQM to cause strikes and killings. In Baluchistan, they never enjoyed a leverage large enough to trouble Pakistan. Under the current circumstances, after failing to do any other thing, India tried to cross border but lost soldiers and respect. Good on them.
That is why I am suspecting their ill intentions to finish the Kashmir matter right now by changing the demography of the Kashmir valley under the shadow of war or war like situation.
We should respond militarily its time for us to get our goals, after 10 or fifteen years options would be less on our side and above all Kashmiris now a days fed up from Indian aggression would prove helpful for us.

image.jpg

Unsuccessful attempt of surgical drama ? Pakistanis are the most funniest people on earth!

Back
Top Bottom