What's new

After militant attack, ceasefire violation in Uri sector

We shall see ; but if it was really as you are saying then PA would have opened their Guns

The ceasefire of 2003 was Proposed by Pakistan BECAUSE of the damage done by
Indian Artilerry

And Kargil and BOFORS needs No repitition
It wasn't proposed by Pakistan because of the Artillery damage and by the way I think you forgot last year when you tried to use mortars the response we gave made entire India specially your Government and media cry. So try to use artillery and we would unleash hell on you

Being in the loop is hugely different from ' giving a free hand "

From the First day itself it has been Rajnath who has been calling and holding all meetings

Did nt you see the Pics of yesterday's meeting called by PM

That shows the Pecking order
710518699-UriAttackmeet_6.jpg

It wasn't proposed by Pakistan because of the Artillery damage and by the way I think you forgot last year when you tried to use mortars the response we gave made entire India specially your Government and media cry. So try to use artillery and we would unleash hell on you

Please I dont want to talk about this because I KNOW India's CAPABILITIES

There is no point in arguing ; let us wait and watch what happens

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-20_17-57-6.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-20_17-57-6.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21

Look at the moral of the meeting. Looks pretty "charged up" :yu:

From the First day itself it has been Rajnath who has been calling and holding all meetings

Did nt you see the Pics of yesterday's meeting called by PM

That shows the Pecking order

Please I dont want to talk about this because I KNOW India's CAPABILITIES

There is no point in arguing ; let us wait and watch what happens
Janab I am waiting for it since 2002 ??? You scream and do nothing

Aray Abhi to Shayd aap ne Twitter Nahi deakha. :D

Jung e Twitter hoi hai 18 September 2016. :D

And Pakistan won. :rofl:

I loved how Pakistanis were calm and cool in this Jung when India almost invaded Pakistan and/or about to remove it from the map. But then Pakistani won the Jung with their sarcasm. :D
Show us some highlights of the show. Just for amusement.

This seems real cross border violations...??or is it also false flag. It is very difficult to say which is false flag and which is a real attack with India excelling in doing fake false flag attacks.

Aray Abhi to Shayd aap ne Twitter Nahi deakha. :D

Jung e Twitter hoi hai 18 September 2016. :D

And Pakistan won. :rofl:

I loved how Pakistanis were calm and cool in this Jung when India almost invaded Pakistan and/or about to remove it from the map. But then Pakistani won the Jung with their sarcasm. :D

Ahahahah I have already seen some of them specially Sanjay Dixit :rofl::rofl:

SAW EARILER Indian news somewhere they were about to invade Pakistan in 3 steps
And tons of India threats
Now Pakistani forces starts the shelling

People are not that stupid Indian media needs to understand that
It's like 1+1=2

Uri sector is a valuable area to Indian army. As they have deployed the 160 mm M58 Tampella heavy mortar at uri. Only few guns are left,but still they are very important for accurate shelling across the border.

After days of warmongering it has all come down to same old ceasefire violations by India.

What a disappointment!

The Indians are disappointed by the international response after the Kashmiri response. They were hoping for an isolation of some sort for Pakistan by resorting to mudslinging. It hasn't happened. Now they are resorting to other less favorable tactics. I say bring it on because we are going to break the enemies neck.

Back
Top Bottom