What's new

After Ladakh skirmish, China troops likely to target other border locations, warn Intel inputs

India is solidly standing by Bhutan in Dokalam. China can go jumping on India's border from Ladakh to Arunachal, it makes no difference. A punch will be returned with punches, bullet with bullets, rocket with rockets... and anytime dialogue with dialogues.. Whatever may save the face of xi jinping.
What will you return against a thermonuclear strike of 10 MIRVs each with 500 kT yield all dispersed to create a firestorm in Delhi on a dry day with wind?

Last edited:
What will you return against a thermonuclear strike of 10 MIRVs each with 500 kT yield all dispersed to create a firestorm in Delhi on a dry day with wind?
OMG! You scared me.
Please Advise Eleven Jinping to give the same threat to Modi and I am sure he will order our Army to vacate Dokalam. O mighty genius!

OMG! You scared me.
Please Advise Eleven Jinping to give the same threat to Modi and I am sure he will order our Army to vacate Dokalam. O mighty genius!
Your Modiji will go to Beijing for BRICS summit to beg China to end the spanking :)

What a humiliation for Modiji!

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/...hal-uttarakhand-intel-agencies/1/1028558.html

After Indian and Chinese forces clashed in Ladakh when the latter intruded into our territory on Tuesday in which stones were hurled and injuries sustained, intelligence agencies have warned that Beijing may now target other border locations.

The Chinese Army is now likely to create tensions in Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh and in the Lipulekh Pass.

Indian troops have received orders to thwart all Chinese aggression attempts.

Rockets may fall on Delhi anytime!

Better take out your money and run!

Did not get enough of your dog meat today?

Good job PLA.

do the rest of chinese around world proud and crush india flat til they become paratha

Sure no problems Pakistani Bhai! it evident changes your flags! or join them at the border for a slapping!

Chinese members on this forum are showing us a new level of retard.

PLA troops should do it next level, kidnap india troops and families next like north korea or just shell some areas and retreat

:lol:

Even USA falter at guerilla warfare in korean war

Wese aik baat hai china ki army se bhetar to hamari army hai every other day they do send one these monkies to hell.

PLA troops should do it next level, kidnap india troops and families next like north korea or just shell some areas and retreat

:lol:

Even USA falter at guerilla warfare in korean war

lolol
This is not your commie playground, you might be able to pull this shit in China however it doesn't work when people are ready to retaliate.

Yeah, why don't you shoot and scoot, lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom