What's new

Featured After Getting Busted on F-16 Indians Now Think It Could be a JF-17

Savage.

My only issue is that Jf17 cannot carry enough air to air missiles to take down 12 F22s, as usual load out is 4 AAMs with 3 drop tanks.
You need add 3 more dots for jf17s to make it more plausible.

In the best tradition of Indians against flying (IAF) the remaining pilots committed ritual suicide when they saw the JF-17! Some less brave pilots ejected ; those were given dodger badges!

😂

Last edited:
Savage.

My only issue is that Jf17 cannot carry enough air to air missiles to take down 12 F22s, as usual load out is 4 AAMs with 3 drop tanks.
Cmon man, let me correct your figures....

4 through AAMS

all the three attached drop tanks have active and passive radar seeker heads and rocket motors... So 3 taken out by them...

Three crashed due to CFIT caused by BLINDERS.....

Two crashed into each other as they pierced each other's bubble during complex maneuvering.....

Similar to how Abhinandan shot down an F-16 without firing a single missile or bullet, this JF-17 used ancient vedik technology to vapourised all 12 F-22s.

His wingman was there, albeit some distance back.... ABHI was still in full after burner, nose still up in order to gain more altitude to get a better angle for a long range missile shot... That was the time when the proximity fuse of an AIM120 C5 fired by AVM Adnan Sami got activated and the missile shredded the fuselage of the Bison....

It was Wing Commander Muhammad Nouman Ali who shot down the Mig-21 not AVM Adnan Sami.

It was Wing Commander Muhammad Nouman Ali who shot down the Mig-21 not AVM Adnan Sami.
Humour from my side..... :(
Let's not underestimate the superior dog fighting skills of MIG21.... that F16 was probably a gun kill that's why all MIG21 missiles were intact after crash.... Its a plausible enough theory which Indians have been unable to cash up till now.
This as well... @dbc

I see, Adnan Sami is an Indian singer according to wiki. Well never mind I don't get the joke.
Adnan Sami is a British Pakistani singer, who after getting fame in India decided to accept Indian citizenship and gave up on Pakistan. That may have been fine, but then he went way ahead to show his new patriotism and started dissing Pakistan and Pakistanis the same way you see some Indians do on this forum. Long story short - there is an internet joke created by Pakistanis regarding him in which he is portrayed as an undercover ISI agent, that basically plays on the extreme paranoia about ISI in India in which even pigeons are arrested by police for espionage.
I hope this made some sense in the end ...

Last edited:
LM's sales pitch to Slovakia for Block 72 did include an MKI print in the 'air to air combat record' slide. :partay:
Now how does one get their hands on that??

Im pretty sure LM would sue before that gets out.

I see, Adnan Sami is an Indian singer according to wiki. Well never mind I don't get the joke.
Its like saying Steven Seagal is handling Alexei Navalny

Guarav C Sawant on one hand claimed that PAF couldn't cross the LoC because of IAf while on other hand, AVM R.G.K. Kapoor publicly declare that on 27th Feb 2019 IAF radars detected a large package of PAF “ingressing aircrafts” that “breached the Indian air space west of Rajouri in the Sundarbani area”.

What is laughable about these Indians claims, peddled by their internet warriors and so called analysts, that while all of them are noisy about their claims of breaching Pakistani airspace on 26th, none of them ever paid attention to the payload IAF used that day. Spice 2000, a standoff glide bomb,meant to be delivered at long safe distance ranges. Had they used laser guided munitions, their claimes of breaching Pakistani airspace would have solid case, because then the aircraft have to lioter over and around the target area. Whole mission profile of IAF was planned to avoid such scenario where they have to intrude into Pakistani airspace, hence the selection of spice SOWs.

What is laughable about these Indians claims, peddled by their internet warriors and so called analysts, that while all of them are noisy about their claims of breaching Pakistani airspace on 26th, none of them ever paid attention to the payload IAF used that day. Spice 2000, a standoff glide bomb,meant to be delivered at long safe distance ranges. Had they used laser guided munitions, their claimes of breaching Pakistani airspace would have solid case, because then the aircraft have to lioter over and around the target area. Whole mission profile of IAF was planned to avoid such scenario where they have to intrude into Pakistani airspace, hence the selection of spice SOWs.

The usual drama queen had to.win election and needed something to move public sentiment. It is proven same as like their other lies while Arnab knew it in advance. They have already accepted that IAF didn't cross the line on 26th but used SOW. So the story keeps spinning as long as Modi needs votes.

“Mountain of Evidence ... based on electronic signatures captured by the IAF”

Considering the amount of EW clutter the IAF was subjected to by the PAF, how can they conclusively say what they saw was there. The PAF gave the IAF the raspberry. ;)

IAF has tried its best to shoot down F!6 and F17, when they could not, they coined a story for the public. The lack lustre story has no color no facts for the readers to relish.
Oh no, not again. No proof no evidence, still wish to impress the opponent.

Clowns in IAF can't distinguish between enemy drone and own MI17 in own territory but are super sure about fate of enemy aircraft in enemy territory and their fanboy who themselves are clowns like Sameer Joshi not only take them seriously but also try to force this bullsh!t on others by writing long articles and tweets like the one in OP

Indians cannot even tell the difference between drones and planes from planet in the sky.

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

IAF mig-21 shot down by PAF is also fake, I guess for Indians.. :enjoy:

At least PAF has debris of mig-21 to shown unlike some idiot who show debris of missile to prove they themselves got shot down and try spin as evidence of down F-16. :rofl:
You know the first headlines from Indian media actually said that a mig 21 fell down due to technical snag.

Back
Top Bottom