What's new

After Chabahar,India all set to take over ops in Myanmar's Sittwe Port

sad-jpg.531725

These two ugly mass-murderers will get what is coming to them.

Their ends will not be pretty.

Pakistan has very deep strategic relations with the middle eastern oil countries like KSA and UAE. In many ways, their existence depends on it and thus, overshadows and dwarfs any kind of a relation they have with india. as for afghanistan, its a short hop and a skip away from being in full taliban control so the indians shouldn't be holding their breath on that.

Pakistan has nothing.

This project makes good sense for India in developing its north east region and is tied closely with the investment in Sittwe gas fields, in which India Gas holds significant stake.

Agreed.

There is already a highway from Moreh to Mae Sot in Thailand.

Sittwe just makes our position stronger.

We should also ask Myanmar to set up more gas pipelines into the northeastern states.

Every time there is a stupid bandh due to some politician, the gas prices become impossible to manage.
I guess India would have financed the pipeline itself as it is primarily to meet Indian gas demand. There has been some news about it. I doubt Myanmar will take a minority stake even they are financially capable in the future as it is north bound.

run your fantasy horses as much you like ,all you do is only that.In the mean time the world moves on.
uh, yyyyyyeah, the world moves on far AWAY from india...wake up and smell the coffee, no one in the world is listening to the indian whines about terrorism while everyone is blaming india for genocide. PERFECT. soon as the global compaints become loud enough, we'll able to just march in with thousands upon thousands of your favorite "atankvadis" to commit "atank" on your veggie bungholes all in the name of stopping genocide. 8-)

Its never good policy to promote genocide against 25% of Humanity, especially if surrounded by and totally reliant on them.
they have a strange misconception that could somehow change history. This 25% of humanity has been the rulers of hindus for over a thousand years. We'll just rule them again.

uh, yyyyyyeah, the world moves on far AWAY from india...wake up and smell the coffee, no one in the world is listening to the indian whines about terrorism while everyone is blaming india for genocide. PERFECT. soon as the global compaints become loud enough, we'll able to just march in with thousands upon thousands of your favorite "atankvadis" to commit "atank" on your veggie bungholes all in the name of stopping genocide. 8-)

I don't think India has thought this out thoroughly.

With all of their energy coming from Muslim nations, they have really miscalculated global Muslim anger at Burma.

Yet this is the same nation which blundered twice in Afghanistan by aligning with two ailing superpowers (USSR and US,) and unable to deal with the Kashmir resistance for 71 years.

What crackpot is running their foreign policy?

I don't think India has thought this out thoroughly.

With all of their energy coming from Muslim nations, they have really miscalculated.

Yet this is the same nation which blundered twice in Afghanistan by aligning with two ailing superpowers (USSR and US,) and unable to deal with the Kashmir resistance for 71 years.

What crackpot is running their foreign policy?
well india has always been sadly mistaken that they actually mean anything in the world, that they equals of america or China or even Russia, England and France. they aren't. To these powers and also to the energy rich countries of the middle east, india is very much expendable and irrelevant. they will eventually realize this ground reality but it would be too late for their survival by then.

well india has always been sadly mistaken that they actually mean anything in the world, that they equals of america or China or even Russia, England and France. they aren't. To these powers and also to the energy rich countries of the middle east, india is very much expendable and irrelevant. they will eventually realize this ground reality but it would be too late for their survival by then.

I find it hilarious our neighbors talking of words called rulers of Hindus, lakies, irrelevance, nuisance factor. People always tend to disappear into thin air who either over estimate and under estimate. You guys are former.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious our neighbors talking of words called rulers of Hindus, lakies, irrelevance, nuisance factor. People always tend to disappear into thin air who either over estimate and under estimate. You guys are later.
indians have always either over estimated us or under estimated us. hope you guys enjoy disappearing into thin air. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom