What's new

AFM INTERVIEW WITH ACM-T.MAHMOOD

their could be a possibility of some fanboy from pakistanidefence made Q&A from AFM interview.... or is this uncut version of the AFM ACM interview?

we will soon find out - JK and lindsyebanks could comment as they the latest copy of AFM

I agree. Someone has been naughty. However, information will always be broadcasted one way or another.
Araz

their could be a possibility of some fanboy from pakistanidefence made Q&A from AFM interview.... or is this uncut version of the AFM ACM interview?

I see no reason for degrading other forums cause they all have their pro and cons. Atleast someone copied cause that is pretty much obvious. We expected lots of info but unfortunately the interview was stuck on tabloids level... No depth nor valuable questions...

Q: first-Saab -2000 radar Erieyes what details can you give?

Answer: Pakistan attaches great importance to its air force to defend the national airspace of the traditional tasks.In addition, we also need to defend our territory, economic interests, and should the local area as the development of the situation. We give priority to buy based on the ability of modern technology. Therefore, the Pakistan Air Force to buy the AEW & C aircraft to enhance existing air defense capabilities. The platform will work with our existing fleet, coastal and land-based defense cross-linked/inter-linked network, providing early warning capabilities.This will help the region's peace and stability.

Looks like someone has indeed done some "naughty things".

Link-16 cannot be exported without US approval. If it ever was going to be fitted on both the Erieye and the Y-8 derivative I'd give whoever wrote the above article my house.

Looks like someone has indeed done some "naughty things".

Link-16 cannot be exported without US approval. If it ever was going to be fitted on both the Erieye and the Y-8 derivative I'd give whoever wrote the above article my house.

Block 52 has link 16... HOw else do you think the Erieye and F16 will communicate? With voice only? IT has nothing to do with naughty. It helps the US to get data from Pakistan (legal or illegal) and it can co-operate with Pakistan (Indian ocean/Afghanistan border) etc...

BTW having Link16 does not mean you can get into the system... You still need pretty difficult (probably big primes) passwords and by the time you have that the war will be over or the next day they will change he passwords...

Block 52 has link 16... HOw else do you think the Erieye and F16 will communicate? With voice only? IT has nothing to do with naughty. It helps the US to get data from Pakistan (legal or illegal) and it can co-operate with Pakistan (Indian ocean/Afghanistan border) etc...

BTW having Link16 does not mean you can get into the system... You still need pretty difficult (probably big primes) passwords and by the time you have that the war will be over or the next day they will change he passwords...

Please.

I was referring to the section of the article that had the Saab 200 and Y-8 transferring data between them.

Confirmed this is part of the AFM interview.

Please.

I was referring to the section of the article that had the Saab 200 and Y-8 transferring data between them.

Please? This part has been discussed to death... Even if they do not directly there will be at ground level a connection... Maybe a scan on forums would help you a little next time.

What is the idea behind Jliu? Pretending to be Chinese? Just joined in. No info in personal settings and joining on top level?

Please? This part has been discussed to death... Even if they do not directly there will be at ground level a connection... Maybe a scan on forums would help you a little next time.

What is the idea behind Jliu? Pretending to be Chinese? Just joined in. No info in personal settings and joining on top level?

no man.. he is a aussie sailor.. i do have respect for him but sometimes he undermines our military's capabilities..

Thread merged. Please cut the "personal crap". Stick with the discussion without resorting to personal attacks. And yes, this new interview is from the AFM.

no man.. he is a aussie sailor.. i do have respect for him but sometimes he undermines our military's capabilities..

its actually always but he is entitled to his views which are of one person so i wont fret over it!

its actually always but he is entitled to his views which are of one person so i wont fret over it!

I would disagree with that statement on capabilities but I take issue with the management and leadership of the Armed Forces which many agree is completely dominated by the land service. On the issue of "undercutting" it's what you call "tough love"-I certainly did not spend so much time and effort in Pakistan only to see it fail. In order to rectify shortcomings in the structure and doctrine of the Pak Armed Forces you must look at them in the wider context and point it out. If you want some positive feedback for once then I'll say that the Pakistani nuclear detterent is of good quality and in safe hands:tup:

Back
Top Bottom