What's new

Afghans Face Growing Violence In India

Can you post any other news reporting it?Other wise it is BS.

Any news in Reuters ? if no then it is work of imagination

Last edited:
why always try and sweep your dirt under the carpet?

why not be honest an confront the issue?

is this the secular india we all know and love :)

What this gotta do with our secular Ideas? Its seems like because you can't do anything proper in your country you decided to find all articles to bash India and rub it on its face. For that you guys steeped so low to fake your own deluded wikileaks and now this? Least you can do is have some shame.

The Indians are always in a denial mode. Please google up this story and you'll find all the details mentioned here reported by other Indian media outlets. Some facts mentioned in this report were confirmed later when other Indian news outlets reported the same. I can see that this report was published by The Daily Mail of Pakistan. I can understand that the Indians hate Ahmed Quraishi so much that they see him hiding behind :woot: every story that the Indians don't like :cheers:

here's a picture of kavita banerjee, ajai mehta, christina palmer, suzie wang, john nelson, ahmad almurad , cherry ferguson, kapil verma, amardeep singh, lisa bernstein, moin ansari, jason miller, isha khan, dr fawzia khan, dr abdul ruff, dr koncha, jim mondavi, among others

Ahmed-Quraishi-300x245.jpg

Last edited:
why always try and sweep your dirt under the carpet?

why not be honest an confront the issue?

is this the secular india we all know and love :)

What's with all this preaching off late? I've noticed ever since things have nosedived in Pakistan our neighbors feel the constant urge to try and take us with them.

If you really want to go there, however, I have plenty of examples of Pakistani tolerance all the way from Taseer's murder to gang wars in Karachi.

Next time, try not to nit pick and re-read the part where local residents themselves offered assistance to the Afghans. We have thousands of Afghans studying in India, but all it takes is one incident (even if its fake) for you to paint us with the same brush. I wonder where Pakistan would stand if the world was to do the same after every terrorist attack traced back to your soil.

The Indians are always in a denial mode. Please google up this story and you'll find all the details mentioned here reported by other Indian media outlets. Some facts mentioned in this report were confirmed later when other Indian news outlets reported the same. I can see that this report was published by The Daily Mail of Pakistan. I can understand that the Indians hate Ahmed Quraishi so much that they see him hiding behind :woot: every story that the Indians don't like :cheers:

Of course, what can you expect from Indians in denial? They can't tolerate a smudge on their shining India image so they will deny everything even if it's the truth.

here's a picture of kavita banerjee, ajai mehta, christina palmer, suzie wang, john nelson, ahmad almurad , cherry ferguson, kapil verma, amardeep singh, lisa bernstein, moin ansari, jason miller, isha khan, dr fawzia khan, dr abdul ruff, dr koncha, jim mondavi, among others

[AQ's picture deleted]

OMG :rofl: why Indians so paranoid about ahmed quraishi?!! Moin Ansari is a real person you can meet him in New Jersey if you want like I did last year. His email and cell # available on his website. The rest of the journalists you mention work for The Daily Mail of Islamabad. For you paranoid ones, Ahmed Quraishi works for PakNationalists.com These are different organizations and not the same. I hope your research capablities are better than this :undecided:

[AQ's picture deleted]

OMG :rofl: why Indians so paranoid about ahmed quraishi?!! Moin Ansari is a real person you can meet him in New Jersey if you want like I did last year. His email and cell # available on his website. The rest of the journalists you mention work for The Daily Mail of Islamabad. For you paranoid ones, Ahmed Quraishi works for PakNationalists.com These are different organizations and not the same. I hope your research capablities are better than this :undecided:

LOL, 1 out of 17 is exactly what satisfies your type!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom