What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

Says Pakistan now, after years and years of meddling there, and paying a price.

We don't even need to learn from your mistakes, since we don't intend to make such stupid mistakes in the first place.

When you were nurturing the Taliban and oppressing the afghans there, we were providing hospitals for the northern alliance. Today when you plan future ambitions of unholy alliances with them after 2014, India is busy building their schools and roads and military institutions.

Only pak needs to follow that bit of advice. Your advice is like that of a life long chainsmoker on his deathbed with a hole in his throat, cautioning elite athletes in their prime about the dangers of tobacco.

Boo-hoo hoo.

kabulBomb_1497780c.jpg

Elt200903171813181416807.jpg

w-kabul-bomb-cp7455863.jpg

These are the images of the Indian embassy that was bombed.

Say whatever lets you sleep at night, but the truth of the matter is you can never turn Afghanistan against us.

Your investments delve only as far as Afghan resources can be exploited.

We want a strong Afghanistan that is friendly with Pakistan, and we will get it.

There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Leave the troll alone and carry on the discussion.

Otherwise this thread will also be derailed.

Leave the troll alone and carry on the discussion.

Otherwise this thread will also be derailed.

Leave what troll alone?

My words will be a prophecy, while your news articles will give you temporary joy.

Tsk Tsk.

No trolling going on here, friend. Just foreign policy and the truth at hand.

Boo-hoo hoo.

Say whatever lets you sleep at night, but the truth of the matter is you can never turn Afghanistan against us.

We want a strong Afghanistan that is friendly with Pakistan, and we will get it.

It is said that violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

If anything ...these pictures actually prove that we have been successful in making the Afghans hate you and that you are desperate.

:cool:

Leave what troll alone?

My words will be a prophecy, while your news articles will give you temporary joy.

Tsk Tsk.

Haha , i said troll and you jumped in. Good to see self realisation.

Now I am leaving you alone.

PS (nontrolls) t: Its simple guys.. just leave it as it is... and move on with the topiC.

........pakistan is well established in the 'Monkey trap'. There is no escape...it will continue to spiral downwards into chaos.

Nothing to underestimate....If anyone understands the pakistanis ...its the Indians.

:lol: screws are being turned on Pakistan.. I wonder what behind the scenes demand is being made on Pakistan this time..

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

Newton's Third Law of Motion: So, don't be surprised when it comes :coffee:

Boo-hoo hoo.

kabulBomb_1497780c.jpg

I think 40000 ppl killed in your country were done by india?
Those who got kamra base and mehran base were from india?
The U.S forces who did salala came from india?

if yes then best of luck :D

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

Newton's Third Law of Motion

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

_ his 1st law

Leave what troll alone?

Tsk Tsk.

Talking about temporary joy........One would assume your 'foreign policy' would focus on stopping the daily drone attacks on your countrymen.....but I guess that is not 'truth' enough for you :pakistan:

Haha , i said troll and you jumped in. Good to see self realisation.

Now I am leaving you alone.

PS (nontrolls) t: Its simple guys.. just leave it as it is... and move on with the topiC.

I was the only one that made a statement. No need to get giddy with joy, as If you caught a catfish.

I am giving a stark analysis, while you are being defensive.

Have you ever considered that I may not even agree morally of the assessment that I have made?

Forum drama has made you, what?

Weak.

Indian Light Field Gun will be ideal for Afghanistan,it can be airlifted Mi 8s

Boo-hoo hoo.

kabulBomb_1497780c.jpg

Do you want me to put up pictures of HUNDREDS of bomb blasts INSIDE Pakistan by your ideological brothers? What will you say then, hurl insults against my mother or wife like you did to other Indians a coupe of days back?

Everyone knows who has paid a price for nurturing bearded fanatics in Afghanistan. That bomb blast in the Indian embassy was carried out by the ISI, as confirmed by USA. They called it an act of the haqqanis, "a veritable arm of Pakistan's ISI."

Anyway we can withstand a bomb or two in future also, since it means getting a foothold in strategic places. Your ISI knows this well, knows it is losing the war of perception there, hence it is resorting to what it knows best - criminal bomb blasts on civilians.

Look after your own country, and go cry over such pictures that emerge everyday from your country, instead of from an indian embassy in Afghanistan. I know you are proud of that accomplishment, but you do see the blowback effects, don't you?

How many policemen died in yesterday's blast in Pakistan? How many pictures would you like to see about that? Or the one on the day before? All done by the pious bearded men that you created?

@ Indians, Yaar don't make useless stale old comments. At least have decent discussion on this topic. Your useless posts will just take it to early closing.

Newton's Third Law of Motion: So, don't be surprised when it comes :coffee:

A law that ppaksitanis learnt by experience, and Indians knew a lot before through common sense. So don't go about cautioning Indians with that and pretending to be wise old men.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom