What's new

Afghanistan's Elite Air Force Can Barely Fly Its Own Planes

Afghans always need to remember that they can never be stronger than Pakistan. It has to stop silly accusations against Pakistan and accept that Pakistan will always be ahead of them in all the fields. Live like a subservient nation to us and we all will live happily.

:sniper:

Hey, I can volunteer to fly their planes and train Afghan Pilots...:D

Hello Folks,

Hope everyone is having a great evening :)

I read the report and although it sounds pretty much gloomy but if we are objective for a while we do know that it takes relatively more time, resources and investment to have a functioning airforce than any other branch of the armed forces. Lets not forget that Afghanistan in the 80s had a well functioning airforce flying more sophisticated aircrafts. Now it may take a few years more but I believe given time and resources Afghan airforce should be able to stand on its feet and defend its airspace.

I also urge my Pakistani friends as not to ridicule a nacent security force which is actively engaged in fighting the Taliban while being trained at the same time, the Afghan people, the government and the International community is behind sustained efforts in creating a strong and sustainable ANSF. Pakistan will profit more by having a strong and prosperous Afghanistan than an Afghanistan rocked by civil war.

/Peace
welcome to forum bro ,
Pakhair raghle ..
at least someone with moderate tone and sensible behavior is here from other side of the border ..
peace is what we need

We can help by sending some PAF pilots on deputation and training mission. Afghanistan security is necessary for Pakistani stability.
:astagh: There Army Chief says Pakistan Army is controlling Taliban. No need to waste energies with these USA installed incompetent puppets.

He is actually undermining all the efforts their own forces are putting into work and he is the same racist who every time pops up his head when US does a Russian deal for Afghan forces.

He is actually undermining all the efforts their own forces are putting into work and he is the same racist who every time pops up his head when US does a Russian deal for Afghan forces.

Sher Malang : Who are you referring to ? General Karimi ? If yes then which deal are you referring to ? Do know the gentleman in question?

:astagh: There Army Chief says Pakistan Army is controlling Taliban. No need to waste energies with these USA installed incompetent puppets.

Sir : You may disagree with his statements and you are welcome to do so but calling a General with over 30 years of service, who was schooled in Fort Bragg special operations, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, NDC India and Egypt incompetent is plainly disrespectful. Calling names and demeaning soldiers is profoundly saddening.

Peace be with you!

We can help by sending some PAF pilots on deputation and training mission. Afghanistan security is necessary for Pakistani stability.

Did Karzai visit Pakistan hoping for good relations and trade and asking for aid and handed over a wishlist of military equipment he wants or did he admitted that Afghanistan supports terrorists against Pakistan???

Ask yourself what he did and rethink your statement!

@A-Team

What sort of absurd notion is that Pakistan wants a civil war in Afghanistan, do you actually believe that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tu meriii baaat kar rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

Mard ka bachaa ban aur mujhe Lahore aa kar munnh pe yeh keh ! :angry:

Aur achaa yaraa zaraaa saaath saaath Peshawar ki namak mandi seiii thoraa salted dunmba bhai kei liyee pack karvataa lainnn ! :kiss3:

:rofl: Nahi sir jee woh uncle sam ki baat ho rahi thi .. lakin ayengay kabhi Lahore to mulakat zaror hogi :)

Back
Top Bottom