What's new

Afghanistan Report Today - Reporter Sumaira Khan live from Kabul -See how she was treated by Taliban

Its time for Pakistan to reset its relationship and assist Taliban in turning Afghanistan into a progressive country. This is also the only way to improve its image in the country.

These are the first steps Pakistan needs to take

1. Design and provide proper uniforms for Taliban soldiers and policemen
2. All Pakistani Banks need to extend their branches to Afghanistan
3. Open Schools and educational institutions that provide technical skills
4. Build and run Hospitals and Medical schools
5. Pakistani media houses need to open their branches in Afghanistan, especially PTV and Khyber News
6. Pakistanis should open up business there so as to start the economic activates and create jobs.
7. Send technical staff to Afghanistan to run their power stations & Airports while training Afghans so they can take over eventually.

The quicker normalcy can be achieved the safer both the countries will be and the hostilities between both nations will come to an end. This is will also be dig the last nails into PTM's coffin.
What scheme of uniform do you suggest for suicide bomber squads?

I want that also. But then I am afraid too. I am afraid from a "stronger, educated and industrialized" Afghanistan and it will be a nightmare for us as far as Durand line issue is concerned.

your real issue is whether Pathans want to be divided by an artificial line. IMO you can delay the inevitable but not postpone it
you can look at centuries of European history especially Germany and Italy

Back
Top Bottom