What's new

Afghan war costs USD 300 million a day: Pentagon

No worries! Sure we can afford it, very close to the toilet and ready to make the flush. Only the mentally demented can disagree!

I remember Afghans talking exactly like you when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan...

The best is not good enough alaka... wake up and smell the coffee... Americans are no clowns... they are insane murderers who have killed many of your countrymen in cold blood... and I m not even talking about the Taliban... For someone who talks about wanting the best for Afghans you are doing one hell of a messy job...

Everybody have killed us including all those who have supported proxies in afghanistan, if americans kill us then that shouldnt be an excception. and about the soviets time, it was our biggest mistake to have fought them.

Everybody have killed us including all those who have supported proxies in afghanistan, if americans kill us then that shouldnt be an excception. and about the soviets time, it was our biggest mistake to have fought them.

Sorry my friend... You do not represent the Afghan nation then.... You do represent the traitors from amongst them... The Afghans who were crushed beneath rolling T 62s and their families who suffered communist brutality do not agree with you...

To seek friendship with those who have killed your people in cold blood... what a shame... I truly wonder how you sleep at night and look yourself in the mirror...

and then you wonder why some people dislike Afghans... By God I ve heard such talk before... Astughfirullah

Sorry my friend... You do not represent the Afghan nation then....

Nothing to do with representation, it is my opinion. and i am not alone wiht it, there many out there like me.

You do represent the traitors from amongst them... The Afghans who were crushed beneath rolling T 62s and their families who suffered communist brutality do not agree with you...

and you are telling me what we went through? Do you know that my 3 brothers were killed in a direct battle against the russians? on top of that we have suffered hugely by losing our house and livelihood. and dont ever talk to me like this and putting salt on our wounds. when we see how our martyers blood were compromised by our so called muslim brothers(other muslim countries) as well as the sold out leaders of 7 groups, our blood start boiling when we remember every single of it. hadnt we fought the russians, we never reached to the point we are now. Please take your political and religious interest somewhere else.

and then you wonder why some people dislike Afghans... By God I ve heard such talk before... Astughfirullah

tell me which stupid people dislike us and why?

Nothing to do with representation, it is my opinion. and i am not alone wiht it, there many out there like me.

and you are telling me what we went through? Do you know that my 3 brothers were killed in a direct battle against the russians? on top of that we have suffered hugely by losing our house and livelihood. and dont ever talk to me like this and putting salt on our wounds. when we see how our martyers blood were compromised by our so called muslim brothers(other muslim countries) as well as the sold out leaders of 7 groups, our blood start boiling when we remember every single of it. hadnt we fought the russians, we never reached to the point we are now. Please take your political and religious interest somewhere else.

tell me which stupid people dislike us and why?

So the russians killed three of your own brothers and you still think it was wrong to fight them?? Oh please!!!

What was the crime of your brothers... Were they fighting against the Russians?? It was nt the case that the Russians were selective in their strikes...

You think if the Afghans had not fought the Russians you would ve been any better?? Speculations?? You have any idea what Communism has done to the Muslim lands that were sucked into Russia?? You keep tabs on what Karimov is doing to his people up in Uzbekistan even after twenty years of the demise of Communism??

Your anger is misplaced... and you are being silly with your emotionalism... You need to pull up your socks and realize that Afghanistan is not a hell in the midst of heaven... All Muslims are suffering wherever they are... even those who are well off are suffering from dead brains and hearts... You honestly think the so called Muslim brothers (other muslim countries) are looking after their own people very well??

I m not talking about stupid people who dislike you... I m talking about those who have sacrificed a lot for the Afghans disliking them now due to their attitude... Always remember that when your people left their homes due to the savagery of Russians, it was Pakistan that gave them a home!!!! Many of them still live there and we have continued to resist calls for throwing them back into Afghanistan... If it means nothing to you well that is plenty of reason to dislike you for starters...

So the russians killed three of your own brothers and you still think it was wrong to fight them?? Oh please!!!

I dont wana discuss more of my personal life but yes, they were killed because they were actively fighting against them-my above post was clear enough. it was a mistake, if it wasnt for that so called resistance which clearly the other countries got its fruit and we got the destruction and death, our brothers along with other people would have been alive today-not to mention the huge destruction that our country and its people have taken so far.

What was the crime of your brothers... Were they fighting against the Russians?? It was nt the case that the Russians were selective in their strikes...

The russians were no saint. they were wrong in the first place when they came to afghanistan, but we should been smart enough not to listen to the others. the russians killed anybody who resisted against them and along with that the innocent also got killed.

You think if the Afghans had not fought the Russians you would ve been any better?? Speculations??

Not speculation but common sense!! no fight means no destruction and no death.

You have any idea what Communism has done to the Muslim lands that were sucked into Russia?? You keep tabs on what Karimov is doing to his people up in Uzbekistan even after twenty years of the demise of Communism??

the CARs despite being under the communits for decades and now having dictators, are a trillion times better than us in afghanistan.

Your anger is misplaced... and you are being silly with your emotionalism... You need to pull up your socks and realize that Afghanistan is not a hell in the midst of heaven... All Muslims are suffering wherever they are... even those who are well off are suffering from dead brains and hearts... You honestly think the so called Muslim brothers (other muslim countries) are looking after their own people very well??

not emotionalism but pain which is talking. the others maybe having bad time, but in no way you can put them in the same category as us. altough the case of palestine is an exception.

I m not talking about stupid people who dislike you... I m talking about those who have sacrificed a lot for the Afghans disliking them now due to their attitude...

haa?? sacrifice for us? give me a break, we might be stupid, but not that stupid as you think.

Always remember that when your people left their homes due to the savagery of Russians, it was Pakistan that gave them a home!!!! Many of them still live there and we have continued to resist calls for throwing them back into Afghanistan... If it means nothing to you well that is plenty of reason to dislike you for starters...

i dont wana start again this refugee thing, but nobody do anything in this world without gaining anything out of it. secondly, if there wasnt resistence against the russians, they didnt need to kill us and we didnt need to migrate to the other countries and being taunted for it until we are alive.

I dont wana discuss more of my personal life but yes, they were killed because they were actively fighting against them-my above post was clear enough. it was a mistake, if it wasnt for that so called resistance which clearly the other countries got its fruit and we got the destruction and death, our brothers along with other people would have been alive today-not to mention the huge destruction that our country and its people have taken so far.

The russians were no saint. they were wrong in the first place when they came to afghanistan, but we should been smart enough not to listen to the others. the russians killed anybody who resisted against them and along with that the innocent also got killed.

Not speculation but common sense!! no fight means no destruction and no death.

the CARs despite being under the communits for decades and now having dictators, are a trillion times better than us in afghanistan.

not emotionalism but pain which is talking. the others maybe having bad time, but in no way you can put them in the same category as us. altough the case of palestine is an exception.

haa?? sacrifice for us? give me a break, we might be stupid, but not that stupid as you think.

i dont wana start again this refugee thing, but nobody do anything in this world without gaining anything out of it. secondly, if there wasnt resistence against the russians, they didnt need to kill us and we didnt need to migrate to the other countries and being taunted for it until we are alive.

Its pointless discussing anything with you Ahmad... You are so emotional that you refuse to see the reality of Afghanistan under Soviet occupation... The Russians by your own admission killed people left, right and centre... You did not need to fight against them to be killed... You merely had to refuse to put your foot on the Quran and that would ve been it for you... The Russians had a great need to kill with or without resistance... They were bringing Communism with them which was at complete odds with the society of Afghanistan, its people and its history... The very ideology of Communism is built on ideas of conflict, violence and evolution... Furthermore the resistance did not start overnight in Afghanistan... It took a while when Afghans started to see what the Russians wanted for their country that they started resisting... the very fact there was a resistance means that people were not happy under Soviet occupation... and not everyone is a sell out and a coward... Salute to your three brothers... but certainly not to you!!!

As for your comment about CARs and the rest of the Muslim world... Your ignorance is plainly obvious to me...

And for your comments about sacrifice... Yes you are stupid... actually much more than we think... but we are not stupid... and we need to be aware of traitors like you and work with those who want the best for both Pakistan and Afghanistan... At least you have some insight to admit that you do not represent anyone except some who think like you... (there are a few for sure)

and on topic... Karzai's government is as representative of the wishes of Afghanistan as was any of the idiot puppets the Soviets installed in Kabul... History has a funny way of repeating itself... The last elections held in Afghanistan are well known to have been rigged and results faked... That fact gets so easily lost upon clowns like Centcom on this forum...

and we need to be aware of traitors like you and work with those who want the best for both Pakistan and Afghanistan...

not for both pakistan and afghanitan - only for pakistan. Afghanistan is nothing but a battle ground between differnet countries to score point against each other.

not for both pakistan and afghanitan - only for pakistan. Afghanistan is nothing but a battle ground between differnet countries to score point against each other.

Learn to judge people correctly... and lose your paranoid mentality...

It really costs a lot especially the war never ends. A lot of prayers and peace talks to do it. Lets have Love not War. Get the fudge outta there? I would also like to suggest Operation: I can't afford this damn war. Army personnel might have illegally used "psyops," or psychological operations on members of Congress visiting military installations in Afghanistan, which the Pentagon is investigation. I found this here: Pentagon investigation whether psyops were used on Congressmen. Psychological procedures are techniques of psychological manipulation, typically used against enemies, including propaganda and misinformation. These techniques were allegedly used to persuade members of Congress to be able to get more military financing.

Guys this dude Ahmed in one of the previous threads claimed that he was a pashtoon who lived in Pak now..he is saying his house used to be in Afghanistan during Soviet invasion and his family members got killed.

@ Ahmed

dude do u think 25000 members of this forum are fools that we wont recognize who you are .... come on and get a life ...and delete your fake profile with fake flags on them.

No Afghan will say the words which u used for Afganistan..i am copying n pasting them
"Afghanistan is nothing but a battle ground between differnet countries to score point against each other"

Get a life and stop your immature behavior here !!!!

Back
Top Bottom