What's new

Afghan Taliban bar govt employees without beards from work

I know many of my fellow Pakistanis consider taliban in high regard due to them being our strategic ally.
But i have to call spade a spade. There are alot of problems in afghanistan rn and yet taliban seen to be fixated on petty problems which mind you are also not among pillars of Islam.
In afghanistan there is no industry, famine is going on, people are literally and i mean literally selling their daughters for money ( Where in Islam this thing is accepted). Taliban or afghans seem to project themselves as somesort of holy warriors or patriots of Muslimhood yet their acts are that of "Zamana-e- Jahliat". Afghans are a nationalist people who have a sense of unnecassary pride among them. KPK suffer from the crimes of the illegals from Afghanistan. 95% of people residing in KPK want strict border control.
Pakistan needs to implement Pakistan first policy. We should cherish our indivisual cultures but should always have priority towards Pakistani ideology.
Many people have also forgotten about Pakistani ideology. If one looks at Quaid policies and saying one can easily deduce that Pakistan was made to be a Welfare Muslim society. Hope we get in our senses and start working towards it.
Not really

Its the same as western countries banning hijab and veil. Though i think taliban should not go down this road again but genetically, mullah is a jahil specie.

Where do they get that beard is an article of faith in islam??
In today's time beard has become trend from hollywood to lollywood to every main street and every joker has grown a beard. Not having a beard today is more islamic to me:)
you are no authority on islam, Your as islamic as zardari,nawaz and imran with his illigitemate Kid..

vast mejority of western ppl dont grow beard , everybody know the diffrence between A beard of a muslim and your Bollywood /Hollywood show beard. There ain't Any beard trend ..yes for actors (they like to change Often their look) but not for average joe on the street while for muslims its a religiouse command . I have a beard and i have yet to see other then some hippies whites who have beard without tattoo's. And no, a muslim without a beard OR a muslimah without hijab doesn't make you more islamic . Typicall seculer cleanshaves BS repeated by most sinfull person in muslim societies.

Jangli jaahil.
aap to aisay react kr rhay ho jaisay aap ne Afghanistan mein governor lagna tha :rofl:

you are no authority on islam, Your as islamic as zardari,nawaz and imran with his illigitemate Kid..

vast mejority of western ppl dont grow beard , everybody know the diffrence between A beard of a muslim and your Bollywood /Hollywood show beard. There ain't Any beard trend ..yes for actors (they like to change Often their look) but not for average joe on the street while for muslims its a religiouse command . I have a beard and i have yet to see other then some hippies whites who have beard without tattoo's. And no, a muslim without a beard OR a muslimah without hijab doesn't make you more islamic . Typicall seculer cleanshaves BS repeated by most sinfull person in muslim societies.
ye burger becharay aisay react kr rhay hain jaisay inho ne Afghanistan mein afsar lagna thaa lol

1648554532094.png

1648554623912.png

sexy boys

These guys are dealing with a collapsed economy and this is what they spend their time doing, morons of the highest order.

aap to aisay react kr rhay ho jaisay aap ne Afghanistan mein governor lagna tha :rofl:

ye burger becharay aisay react kr rhay hain jaisay inho ne Afghanistan mein afsar lagna thaa lol
Mullahs are smart, they dont want these munafiq, sharabis in their higher bureacracy OR gov jobs.. where these brownsahib type ppl can sell the nations for visa of their childeren in r for their education in western unis. These religious ,molvi haters are Just damn traitors overal!

Last edited:
Mullahs are smart, they dont want these munafiq, sharabis in their jogger bureacracy OR gov jobs.. where these brownsahib type ppl can sell the nations for visa of their childeren in r for their education in western unis. These religious ,molvi haters are Just damn traitors overal!
So move to Afghanistan than instead of crying about it in Netherlands

Not that bad considering all the things they could implement, I actually don't consider this bad at all.

If having a beard is part of the image they want to project of themselves then I don't see anything wrong with that. It's their prerogative.

(It is pointless and unnecessary in my opinion, although it's obviously culturally/religiously derived, but as a foreigner I have no right to judge)

I'm sure foreign governments world-wide have requirements for how you physically present yourself too. Afghanistan also has this right.

This is one of the most harmless things and doesn't actually hurt anyone.
I don't condone such policies but if Pakistani companies and institutes can enforce Western dresses than why not

I don't condone such policies but if Pakistani companies and institutes can enforce Western dresses than why not
That is my point.

Personally I find it unnecessary and pointless, but not really a bad thing.

Just like foreign governments have their own rules of how they physically present themselves to the world, Afghanistan also has this right. It's clearly culturally/religiously derived.

As a foreigner and non-Afghan, I have no right to judge, they can project themselves as they wish.

In the case of Pakistan, I would be against such policies.

IEA is free to run their country as they want, and the international community is free to refuse all aid to Afghanistan, and let IEA extremist govt fall.

Mark my words, IEA govt won’t last, and Pakistan also has realised the dangers of the Taliban.

This extremist govt in Afghanistan cannot be allowed to succeed, or all such extremist groups will be emboldened not just in Pakistan but from Morocco to Indonesia. The Taliban pose the greatest threat to Islam. They want to take us back to the Stone Age. Although cutting all Aid to Afghanistan will cause a humanitarian catastrophe, in the long run the fall of IEA will be worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom