What's new

Afghan soldier sentenced to death for killing 4 French troops

kawaraj

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Associated Press,

KABUL, Afghanistan — An Afghan soldier has been sentenced to death for killing four French soldiers during a joint training and operation earlier this year in eastern Afghanistan.

Afghan Ministry of Defense Spokesman Zahir Azimi says a military court in Kabul on Monday ordered the solider, Abdul Sabor, to be hanged. The sentence can be appealed. It is unclear when the soldier was convicted of the crime.

The four French soldiers were killed on Jan. 20 in Tagab district of Kapisa province. A month earlier, another Afghan soldier killed two members of the French Foreign Legion on Dec. 29, 2011.

The French casualties prompted France’s new President Francois Hollande to withdraw combat forces from Afghanistan earlier than planned. The U.S.-led military coalition is not ending its combat mission until the end of 2014.

what a damned world.

Official: Afghan soldier sentenced to death for killing 4 French troops - The Washington Post

"It was not immediately clear whether the military court had established the motive behind Sabor's killing of the French soldiers.
He reportedly told security officials after his arrest that he acted in retaliation after a video came to light of US Marines urinating on the corpses of dead Afghans."

So if this is true, this guy murders French soldiers for the actions of US soldiers. Perverse logic, but then I have seen this kind of mentality in several countries I have lived in, and it usually comes about through ignorance and limited intelligence.

its not just 4 french troops its 4 person and afgan soldier killed them......whats happening in pakistan but in india if some one killed 4 person he is getting life imprisonment or hanged till death...........

its not just 4 french troops its 4 person and afgan soldier killed them......whats happening in pakistan but in india if some one killed 4 person he is getting life imprisonment or hanged till death...........

they are not four persons but also four invaders, killing people in their motherland on daily basis.

They are THE Brave Sons Of There Country & Fighting A War in Afghanistan. You Army & Country Is Also Supporting NATO Forces, If you call them Invader's; then, what would you name your Army & Country???

Aww, a lil' bit of justice gets you all worked up! :rofl:
Every thing that forcibly goes in favor of you people...You call it ''justice is done''
Maybe now few friends of this afghan would definetly kill more NATO troops..Just wait and see..

Killing enemy occupation soldiers is a crime.. talking about a puppet government.

Let's assume China invades India; I wonder if our deluded Indian forumers would consider it "justice" if Indians who killed Chinese occupation forces would be punished?

Aww, a lil' bit of justice gets you all worked up! :rofl:

Justice is killing foreign troops that invade your country. You disagree? You want your country bombed and invaded?

Justice is killing foreign troops that invade your country. You disagree? You want your country bombed and invaded?

Butthurt much? Why dont you go and liberate the Afghans and Amsterdam will have one less kebapci?

Every thing that forcibly goes in favor of you people...You call it ''justice is done''
Maybe now few friends of this afghan would definetly kill more NATO troops..Just wait and see..

yes yes, its ze evul West...:blah:

although I don't consider Nato as invaders ...and I would justify this hanging ...but it should start from the hanging of US soldier
who killed 16 afghan civilians in cold blood ...

Western installed puppet regimes acting for their Western masters' interests is not surprising at all, no matter how shameful, illogical, illegal, immoral and irresponsible such acts may be.

Back
Top Bottom