What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The fact that they rule 70% of Afghanistan is a testament to that".

Another urban myth stemming from the below map. Read the map carefully. The 80% figure indicates areas of a permanent insurgent presence. See anything there about "rule"?

I don't.

What's "permanent"?

One lethal or non-lethal insurgent attack per week. Under that criteria, Peshawar likely qualifies for your contention of taliban rule. Is that true? Of course not.

Read and learn.

ICOS Map Afghanistan

If you dispute my analysis of your view, please let me know where I've been in error. The best way, of course, will be to support your assertion of 70% control via verifiable data-based links as I've done. Can you do so?

Thanks.:usflag:

Nice to see your concerns for afghans. Anyways i am all out for afghan benefit regardless who does the work.

thank you very much brother for the nice words. hope one day we put all the dark days behind and start being brothers. the land of great alama iqbal is our muslim brothers.

Ohh really. Do you live in Pakistan??. Did you see any truck stopped??. I live In Peshawar Pakistan. I travel on the road every day from which all those trucks goes. So stop making false statements. Looks like you forgot to take your pills.

although i cant provide any link for this, but a few times in afghanistna's news i heard that the buissinessmen from afghanistan complained that their goods were stopped in pakistani ports and some foods were out of sale because they started being rotten.

When taliban took over Afghanistan in 1990's , Taliban Leaders were Invited as state guests to pakistan, As its a very well known fact that taliban was created by ISI and zardari has admitted to it.... And you think Afgans will forgive for what you have done to them, I guess not....

They were even received as guests in USA. Even visited State Deptt. US govt and its companies even negotiated for business deals in the shape of oil & gas pipelines running through the Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

Should be better if you guys shun the one sided approach.

The taliban government was never recognized by America and our efforts to bridge that gap ended very quickly and unfavorably.

In short, although explored there was no basis for a relationship. None.

And there it ended. Not so with Pakistan.

believe me if somebody on the streets of afghanistan praise pakistan, they will face a harsh reaction from ordinary people.

Really?? how many times have you been to Afghanistan???, hell, leave even that, just tell me how many Afghans have you met in your life??? Dont shoot arrows in the dark. Say something which u can back up with credible claims and sources.

adios

although i cant provide any link for this, but a few times in afghanistna's news i heard that the buissinessmen from afghanistan complained that their goods were stopped in pakistani ports and some foods were out of sale because they started being rotten.

Good enough, personally i would have completely stopped or made harsher policies for goods going to Afghanistan, as majority of these goods come back to Pakistan through the smuggling channels and cost billions in lost revenue to the govt.

Due to this smuggling issue, our people are losing and suffering.

They were even received as guests in USA. Even visited State Deptt. US govt and its companies even negotiated for business deals in the shape of oil & gas pipelines running through the Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

Should be better if you guys shun the one sided approach.

Well it doesent matters who created taliban and who gave credit to them. What matters most to common afghan people is who made their lives worse and who is now making it better.

The poll result is an indication of just that.

i am from afghanistan.

Ohh you are bro, so im guessing your the best person to ask what An Afghani feels about Pakistan? Please your input would be highly appreciated. :cheers:

Good enough, personally i would have completely stopped or made harsher policies for goods going to Afghanistan, as majority of these goods come back to Pakistan through the smuggling channels and cost billions in lost revenue to the govt.

Due to this smuggling issue, our people are losing and suffering.

LOL i kinda missed you here Taimi lol I was beginning to wonder why you haven’t shown up yet lol Your input would be interesting to read for sure :cheers:

i am from afghanistan.

really are you an Afghan??? nice to hear that.
I was actually waiting for some one from your side. wanna get into some real discussion, apart from bold claims.

now plz will you identify yourself, which place in Afghanistan do belong?
secondly i wanna know about you ethnicity.

thanks

There is actually a face book topic for this also if anyone is interested lol It falls widely under a group that does not recognize the Durand Line. The whole group is full of Afghani's that dont really like Pakistan for some reason. Maybe its the Durand line that is the root of the problem ?

Why do Afghans hate Pakistan? | Facebook

no, majority of afghans dont give a damn about durand line. it is not a line but proper and settled border between a country called afghanistan and another country pakistan. hope people dont use the term line. i dont know how to use facebook, any help? please do in pm as i dont want to derail the talk in here.

You've posted last year's poll here.

Not the present 2010 poll. When reviewing Question #17 from this year's poll-

ABC/BBC/ARD Afghan Poll 2010

17. Do you strongly support, somewhat support, somewhat oppose or strongly oppose the presence of the following groups in Afghanistan today?

America polls higher than any group other than NGOs. Afghan views of America aren't completely crapped out. Afghans strongly or somewhat support America's presence at 68%.

So far that's been missing in all the pro-Indian rah-rah that I've read here and deserves to be included in your assessment IMV.

2009 was also the bloodiest year for American soldiers having the most casualties. But the irony is that whose who're killing your soldiers are also Afghans but not included in the survey's. :lol:

So what can be concluded, some that fight you not covered by the surveys and amongst the few vote for you are all over your newspapers, a love-hate relationship?

Afg has some of the highest illiteracy rates, i highly doubt an avg afghans can even cite where the US is on world map let alone fill out surveys.

S-2, you're are a great liar and distorter of facts. Has the military trained and schooled you in this regard or is it by choice?

Well it doesent matters who created taliban and who gave credit to them. What matters most to common afghan people is who made their lives worse and who is now making it better.

The poll result is an indication of just that.

Well for that Afghan's are themselves to blame, as they started the whole fiasco, which has been going on for decades and sucked in even those who had nothing to do with Afghanistan before.

There is just one thing i always wonder about, how Pakistan is investing $500 million when they barely had enough to take care of their loans. Its quite a paradox to think about, anyone have any inputs on this

Can you stop trolling ???

Try to remove your ignorance by reading how much our budget is, how much money goes where and how much is the revenue.

Don't troll or try inflammatory posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom