What's new

Afghan Police surrender strategic Faryab valley to Taliban

Afghan Taliban got support from local people as they win people heart when they ruled Afghanistan.
Its Afghan people choice who they want them to rule

Taliban already controlling a massive area of Afghan
Afghan ppl don't want to be the puppet of America etc but their gov is. The real Taliban are fighting against America, not Pakistan. :)

The Taliban controls much territory in Afghanistan. I don't support the Afghan taliban as many of my countrymen do but I do think that there are flaws in Afghanistan causing such problems. It is Afghanistans fault that it gave India a free hand and allowed it to use its territory to harm Pakistan in order to see a free Pashtunistan. Other than Pakistani pashtuns not wanting this Afghanistan will never see a pashtunistan merged with Afghanistan. It is dreaming and living in the past. I have seen their hostility. It is a policy built on hate and hate for our existance. For example Afghanistan did not accept our independence even in 47 and was the only country opposing it. This was bound to create hatred.

The current spiral in Pak Afghan relations is because of Afghans long held preconcieved notions and policies.

Afghan police takes it and then looses it again to Taliban, looks like they are both playing war of attrition against US govt sponsored money and equipment

Back
Top Bottom