What's new

Afghan goons again assault a Pakistani student outside Pakistan high commission.

Strange!!! Looks like the Afgans blame the Paks for all of their misfortune! And, they're more delusional than the Indians!!! If it's their mindset this misfortune will never leave them.....

We need to start a non-profit - that identifies everyone one of these people. Also people who write falsehoods on Pakistan. That list should be integrated with the Foreign Office and FIA. These people who never be allowed to come to Pakistan, own properties etc. Pakistan needs to become a country and stop becoming/staying as some amorphous idea.

This one young Pakistani Kid has more b**ls than that entire lot. I liked how he very calmly said, well I am in a foreign country as a student so cannot do much to react (meaning - I would have dealt very differently if this was a more permissible setting). I would have my man's back anytime.

Last edited:
These guys from Afg ran Away from their country, can't fight against Taliban's OR help to rebuild Afg But they keep on Protesting in Foreign Countries as if it's going to help Afg.

Never seen these Gul Marjans Protesting against UK Gov for Occupying their Country, they are mentally Slave..

I hope the Gul Marjans also got their Pocket Money from Hindutva Masters as well 😂 it's also a part time job for gul khans to protest against Pakistan just to earn some extra pounds, not bad.. in the past we've seen these gul khan's with their Hindutva masters too, who hold the placards,posters pretending to be Gul Khans/marjans of Afg 😂

Last edited:
Afghan goons again assault a Pakistani student outside Pakistan high commission.

I wish they'd slap up the guys working inside the embassy and the consulate. It'd be great to see. They treat us common Pakistani who visit with utter contempt, they are not there to serve us - they think they're a colonial outpost of the brown Raaj.

If these people had any connections to our community we'd see how any Afghan dare protest outside. They'd be run off within a matter of minutes.

I wish they'd slap up the guys working inside the embassy and the consulate. It'd be great to see. They treat us common Pakistani who visit with utter contempt, they are not there to serve us - they think they're a colonial outpost of the brown Raaj.

If these people had any connections to our community we'd see how any Afghan dare protest outside. They'd be run off within a matter of minutes.

there’s more Paakistanis in Uk than Afghans. Go tell your uncles, cousins, friends to go deal with these Afghan “goons”. No need for contemplating what would happen if they had connection to “your” community.

Most Pakistanis are Mirpuris in the north and they consider themselves distinct from the London Pakistanis.

This is why Mirpuris are ready to fight skinheads and even Jamaican yardies in prison but careless about these consulate buildings.

Most Pakistanis and Indians are basically servile in nature excluding some waziri and gujjar type tribes in the north

No Mirpuri is scared of these overweight afghans.

Till this day, in the last 70 years. I've never heard of a Indian or even a mainland Pakistani help guys in the north against racist fights.
there’s more Paakistanis in Uk than Afghans. Go tell your uncles, cousins, friends to go deal with these Afghan “goons”. No need for contemplating what would happen if they had connection to “your” community.
There is more afghans than Pakistanis in the UK

However the Mirpuris raise the Pakistani numbers and Mirpuris don't care about Pakistani issues

Even on Twitter, most Pakistanis in the UK hate Mirpuris, however when the whole world is against you. Then when you need help, you get nothing from the Mirpuris

The ironic thing is there pushto is different than afghani pushto hahaha...
Seem staying abroad they have shifted to standarad peshawari pushto
Or they were immigrant in pakistan and moved aboard
Most Pakistanis are Mirpuris in the north and they consider themselves distinct from the London Pakistanis.

This is why Mirpuris are ready to fight skinheads and even Jamaican yardies in prison but careless about these consulate buildings.

Most Pakistanis and Indians are basically servile in nature excluding some waziri and gujjar type tribes in the north

Till this day, in the last 70 years. I've never heard of a Indian or even a mainland Pakistani help guys in the north against racist fights.

However the Mirpuris raise the Pakistani numbers and Mirpuris don't care about Pakistani issues

Even on Twitter, most Pakistanis in the UK hate Mirpuris, however when the whole world is against you. Then when you need help, you get nothing from the Mirpuris
Mirpuris?
What does that mean?
Seems pakistanis have an identity crisis

Learning fast from their Indian friends...uncivilized people

These guys from Afg ran Away from their country, can't fight against Taliban's OR help to rebuild Afg But they keep on Protesting in Foreign Countries as if it's going to help Afg.

Never seen these Gul Khans Protesting against UK Gov for Occupying their Country, they are mentally Slave..

I hope the Gul Khans also got their Pocket Money from Hindutva Masters as well 😂 it's also a part time job for gul khans to protest against Pakistan just to earn some extra pounds, not bad.. in the past we've seen these gul khan's with their Hindutva masters too, who hold the placards,posters pretending to be Gul Khans of Afg 😂

Not gul Khan, they are Gul Marjan 😭

Bro we Mirpuri are as Pakistani as anyone else. Regardless if some snobs consider us as that. Un ke baap ka Pakistani nai hai. There is a mix od Pakistani people in the UK. The majority of us are from Mirpur, Dadyal, other areas of AJK but there is a very big percentage of Pakistani from North Punjab, potwari speakers etc, people from Attock, even pukhtun who aren't Afghans abusing our passport.

Never seen these Gul Marjans Protesting against UK Gov for Occupying their Country, they are mentally Slave..

I hope the Gul Marjans also got their Pocket Money from Hindutva Masters as well 😂 it's also a part time job for gul khans to protest against Pakistan just to earn some extra pounds, not bad.. in the past we've seen these gul khan's with their Hindutva masters too, who hold the placards,posters pretending to be Gul Khans/marjans of Afg 😂

Just Pakistans luck to be bordered with this useless bunch . I think it only worked when it was easy work cutting open villagers hundreds of years ago, whoever with the least empathy thrived so this barbarian horde did well. Unfortunately for them now the tables have turned and they are flawed in every way. 100 hundred years till they evolve to become civilized. They struggle to work as a collective and are almost child like in victim mentality and holding themselves accountable, they should not have a country, it should be balkanized like the last basket case Yugoslavia.

What were Afghans doing out side Pakistan high commission?
Why would they hit a teenager, born and raised in UK?
What's UK police have done so far?

Back
Top Bottom