What's new

Aerospace Engineering from CAE?

F22Raptor

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings all! Have got to decide my field within a few days, Im very much interested in Aerospace Engineering, Ive applied in NUST CAE as a civilian, But what worries me is that Ive read many comments from people studying at CAE saying its "Hell on Earth" and stuff, that kinda scares me.... Can anybody please guide me if its the right choice?

If you go there, do tell me abt the life there, as i'll be applying next year for CAE..

Greetings all! Have got to decide my field within a few days, Im very much interested in Aerospace Engineering, Ive applied in NUST CAE as a civilian, But what worries me is that Ive read many comments from people studying at CAE saying its "Hell on Earth" and stuff, that kinda scares me.... Can anybody please guide me if its the right choice?
If you are referring to CAE Risalpur Academy, then rest assured it is not hell. Yes those for pampered it is more then hell. Life is tough but that is what pays you off in longer run. If you get a chance to be there, go with the mind that the place is diamond polishing factory. Rough out there and in the later half of your life you will praise it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom