What's new

Advice from Adults please

Man, how many of you killed a cobra that was literally standing up?

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

Finish school, get rich (dont need to be filthy rich, just decently rich), watch the girls be attracted to you like flies to a lamp at night. Problem solved. 2 in 1 go! :cheers:

Finish school, get rich (dont need to be filthy rich, just decently rich), watch the girls be attracted to you like flies to a lamp at night. Problem solved. 2 in 1 go! :cheers:

Mate he seems to have lost his Girl friend and needs some emotional support, I went through all his threads.

Lot of ppl have patted standing up cobra , gently ! after two mins its back to bushes ! :rofl:

Well the kids in my village got freaked out. It was a big motha******. So I just threw a big brick at it lol.

First hit it went down and got trapped under the brick.

Mate he seems to have lost his Girl friend and needs some emotional support, I went through all his threads.
Damn idiot Python, He should have break your neck at that time.

Try Boa Constrictor next time. :D

Damn idiot Python, He should have break your neck at that time.

Try Boa Constrictor next time. :D

One day a woman came to our house showboating with big phython, I went to her and asked her to put it around my neck and it was heavy and leathery(rough and tough).
But it was a good experience :D.

Tujhe nahin...Razpak ke baare main keh raha hun.
@RazPaK Literally standing up. Was it a Mascot of some team in US ? You killed a human actually in the uniform.:rofl:

Bahawalpur Digest: Amazing King Cobra Snake - King Cobra Facts, Photos, Information, Habitats, News

The king cobra (Ophiophagus hannah) is the world's longest venomous snake, with a length up to 5.6 m (18.5 ft). This species is widespread throughout Southeast Asia and parts of India, and is found mostly in forested areas. The king cobra can be fierce and agile, and can deliver a large quantity of highly potent venom in a single bite. It is one of the most dangerous and feared Asiatic snakes. The King Cobra is a large and powerful snake, averaging 3.6–4 m (12–13 feet) in length and typically weighing about 6 kg (13.2 lb). A particularly large specimen was kept captive at the London Zoo, and grew to 5.7 m (18.8 ft) before being euthanized upon the outbreak of World War II. Despite their large size, king cobras are fast and agile.

It seems unfairly menacing that a snake that can literally "stand up" and look a full-grown person in the eye would also be among the most venomous on the planet, but that describes the famous king cobra.

SecretsOfKingCobra_Filmteam.jpg

king+cobra+snake1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom