What's new

Aditi Singh: Roaming in Karachi feels like taking a walk in Mumbai

Typical or not, it’s the truth. Pakistan is not a place to be for an Indian “star”.
Seems the likes of Nasiruddin Shah,Oom puri, indian item girls like neha dhupia etc didn’t get the memo.

P.S; Pakistans revived film industry is rven attracting ppl from across other nations too.

The background checks out. Check it out.
aditi-singh_007.jpg
It's a girl...

Remember the truth can only be had if you follow a straight path.

Do not worry. I will get straight to business and ask her what motivated her to come to Karachi. She should have chosen a better city anyhow

Do not worry. I will get straight to business and ask her what motivated her to come to Karachi. She should have chosen a better city anyhow
RAW agents mostly Head to KARACHI .Its easy to hide there.

Seems the likes of Nasiruddin Shah,Oom puri, indian item girls like neha dhupia etc didn’t get the memo.

P.S; Pakistans revived film industry is rven attracting ppl from across other nations too.

A couple guys (one sadly dead now) at the end of their careers and Neha Dhupia?:lol: As I said no stars...never said no unemployed actors. Even if the two gentlemen referred to were phenomenal talents. Om Puri took a lot of unnecessary flak at the very end of life for some loose talking about Pakistan. Naseeruddin Shah was more careful but his brother was once vice chief of army staff. A small advantage in public perception. No young actor starting out on a career can risk being associated with Pakistan. No point in sugar coating this, it is simply the reality.

Last edited:
who da hell is aditi singh, even google cannot fint her ?

Back
Top Bottom