Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a small nit pick.

When the numbers are displayed for the amount of posts, the number is seperated by a comma such as 1,234

For Thanks, it has no comma so it appears as 1234. I was wondering if you guys can add a comma to seperate the number of thanks as well. Just to make it consistent :D

Just a small nit pick.

When the numbers are displayed for the amount of posts, the number is seperated by a comma such as 1,234

For Thanks, it has no comma so it appears as 1234. I was wondering if you guys can add a comma to seperate the number of thanks as well. Just to make it consistent :D

Ha ha. One thanks for u :-)

Just a small nit pick.

You must be "Tester" - Anti developer :-)

Just a small nit pick.

You mean thousands separator?

Good find, let us look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom