What's new

add add * Lieutenant killed during military exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaming arrow

Reaction score
Churu, Apr 8 (PTI) An army lieutenant was killed and two personnel were injured when their tank fell into a well during a military exercise in Rajasthan's Churu district, police said today.

The mishap occurred at Teterwal ki Rohi village in the wee hours on Tuesday.

Lieutenant Nishant Karol, who hails from Chandigarh, received serious head injuries.

He was immediately rushed to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, they said.

According to sources, the military exercise was going on for last few days
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NEWS/newsrf.php?newsid=12695

LT. NISHANT KAROL WAS MY FRIEND I JUST CANNOT EXPLAIN THE LOSS I HAVE SUFFERED,I SIMPLY DONT HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN..THIS IS TRAGIC,I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM,
HE WAS A GREAT SOUL AND A WARRIOR BY BIRTH
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE BHAI:cry::cry::cry: YOU WILL STAY WITH US ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS.. HE WAS HERE ON DEFENCE.PK ALSO
URL]

that is indeed tragic RIP

How did a tank fall into a well tho ?

Last edited:
Rest in peace.
anyways how can a tank fall in a well?and which tank was it?

:angry::angry: it is too tragic that we are losing one officer in a millitary excercise...

Let his soul rest in Peace

HIS PICTURES ARE IN THIS VIDEO
A TRIBUTE TO LT.NISHANT

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sad news. May the late Lieutenant rest in peace. And may the injured recover soon.

Rest in peace.
anyways how can a tank fall in a well?and which tank was it?

that is indeed tragic RIP

How did a tank fall into a well tho ?

In the deserts of Rajasthan, wells can be pretty wide, and quite deep. Some unused or dried up wells are not covered up properly. They might just be covered by a layer of tarpaulin. Then the tarpaulin gets covered by sand blown by the wind, so it will be hard to spot.

This is what might have happened. And no reports of which tank it is

still man never heard of a tank falling into a well and dont they have any airbags or something

LT. NISHANT KAROL WAS MY FRIEND I JUST CANNOT EXPLAIN THE LOSS I HAVE SUFFERED,I SIMPLY DONT HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN..THIS IS TRAGIC,I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM,
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE BHAI:cry::cry::cry: YOU WILL STAY WITH US ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS.. HE WAS HERE ON DEFENCE.PK ALSO
URL]

Hey brother!!!! please do not loose heart ,we are with you dear...My deep condolence to that brave warrior...It is really a very sad when we loose our brave countrymen like this.May god gives strength and patience to his family..:cry:

still man never heard of a tank falling into a well and dont they have any airbags or something

HEY brother!!it was a an accident..and every unfateful tragedies does not require any reasons to happen..they just occurs..and left people behind it to find its causes...

URL]

RIP Soldier..............................what was his Id here on Defence.pk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom