What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

I know how India can contribute to this: Stop dreaming of Akhand Bharat (United India). Then, India will have no need to create and support insurgency in Pakistan.
what Akhand Bharat? my a$$. I am genuinly expresing my wish for a peace full world and you are trolling at your best what more can i expect from a fresher in PDF. Most freshers be it INDIAN or Pakistani are fools until they get banned and get seasoned.

I know how India can contribute to this: Stop dreaming of Akhand Bharat (United India). Then, India will have no need to create and support insurgency in Pakistan.

That's BS .. We are happy with what we have .. even we were one who was damm serious to resolve other border issues .. you guys keep pushing your internal mess on India and what .. you will never improve.. all the best ..

99.99% of India don't want Akhand Bharat. :tdown: :tdown:

We are very happy with our Bharat and just want our 20% Kashmir from you.

Rest is ur BS. Our govt. don't support freedom movement in Baluchistan or Great Pakhtoonistan.

Though many of the view that they should do it.

SWABI: There are reports of firing after the PTI rally in Swabi.

Unconfirmed reports indicate that a police mobile was the target of the firing.

Geo News correspondent Adil Parvez quoting police says that two separate hand grenade explosion took place following the rally.

Six police officers, including a female constable have been injured.

The area has been cordoned off by the police.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Swabi blast happened after jalsa. 2 PTI workers injured. 2 policemen injured (1 serious). Someone threw a grenade + fired. Khan saab is safe

Swabi is in PK province and is mainly of YousafZai Pashtons

yadgar-e-police-swabi-1.jpg

according to that AAJ news article, it happened to be in a market place on a police van, I think it is wrong to associate with PTI jalsa.

Swabi Jalsa had ended & IK had left 10 min ago when police van was attacked. PTI condemns attack. May Allah protect IK & Movement of Change @Arif Alvi

IK has said that he would rather leave politics like Tipu Sultan rather than Bahadur Shah Zafar...

IK has said that he would rather leave politics like Tipu Sultan rather than Bahadur Shah Zafar...

But don't you think..."Politics is the name of compromises"...its a conventional wisdom worldwide...doesn't it?? That's why a lot of problems solved through it instead of turning towards "WAR"...!!

RIP to the dead
I guess This attack will generate sympathy for PTI and will further increase IK's popularity

Back
Top Bottom