What's new

Actresses Sara Chaudhry and Sataesh Khan Left showbiz for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say if that's want she wants and thinks and does not shove it down the throat of others... Then good on her. Tolerance is a two way street.

I would say if that's want she wants and thinks and does not shove it down the throat of others... Then good on her. Tolerance is a two way street.
See the video she talks about that.

i think u missed something.......

Nope , experience the same phenomenon of suddenly turning religious with a disdain/hate for modernity in University and elsewhere in society and an urge to return to the old ways , society pretty well . She doesn't necessarily means that but still somehow its always alarming , at least to me .

Islam cannot be helped with opening new threads in a forum

if you want to help Islam

Go tell Islamists to open their hearts to enlightenment, tolerance, and knowledge.

please go do one, your a clown bro.
i can't believe your so full of shit and talk shit about muslims when you live around muslims.
i'm a very open minded muslim and when i go to pakistan besides maybe a very small fraction vast majority of our countrymen are actually very tolerant people when it comes to other faiths, in my small *** city we got a huge church that nobody touches, nobody harasses ours christians, we got one freaking ahmadi in our town and he always puts on ahmadi channels on purpose on people televisions because he sets up "dish" and stuff and nobody tells him why you did that and nobody touched him even though he converted to ahmadi faith from sunni islam.
your full shit faujhistorian, you clearly are very delusional and you are judging a whole faith because the taliban who probably screwed you in your anus.

Nope , experience the same phenomenon of suddenly turning religious with a disdain/hate for modernity in University and an urge to return to the old ways , society pretty well . She doesn't necessarily means that but still .
but still what? i don't see where your going with this………?

Well dude give it a break she is a young women and she has just expressed her feelings thats all. But remember was part of this showbiz world and she knows what she is talking about as she has worked there. And Bro i own an Add agency and i can tell u what she means is right. As i spend most of my day in studios with these models/actors and i know what they r and who they r and specially their background and what they do.

I opened this thread to show them Islam is not that what these fanatics do who try to escape the security agencies in a woman's disguise but Islam is this who inspires u.........

And u ruined all that by starting to Judge them and their choice.

There is really no difference b/w u and a Madarassa Graduate........Both of u r Fanatics and the product of Cora Damagh.
and hence I call him Islamophobia :yahoo:

please go do one, your a clown bro.
i can't believe your so full of shit and talk shit about muslims when you live around muslims.
i'm a very open minded muslim and when i go to pakistan besides maybe a very small fraction vast majority of our countrymen are actually very tolerant people when it comes to other faiths, in my small *** city we got a huge church that nobody touches, nobody harasses ours christians, we got one freaking ahmadi in our town and he always puts on ahmadi channels on purpose on people televisions because he sets up "dish" and stuff and nobody tells him why you did that and nobody touched him even though he converted to ahmadi faith from sunni islam.
your full shit faujhistorian, you clearly are very delusional and you are judging a whole faith because the taliban who probably screwed you in your anus.

but still what? i don't see where your going with this………?

Yeah yeah.

American took away all teh good Muslims from here. These Muslims who do not live in Pakistan anymore, truly know how we live in Pakistan.

Shabash.

No need to start personal $hit fight in fail thread about some 2-bit actress.

Thank you

and hence I call him Islamophobia :yahoo:

Me ? :D Well come visit the country back , some day and I promise you will not call the overdoses of religion - irrational anymore , Mademoiselle . Its not the religion to be phobic of , rather its the extremist thought and well actions . You know well where she went with that thought , too .

Nope , experience the same phenomenon of suddenly turning religious with a disdain/hate for modernity in University and elsewhere in society and an urge to return to the old ways , society pretty well . She doesn't necessarily means that but still somehow its always alarming , at least to me .
Yup :agree: theories based on atheists who themselves dont have a religion....That is not even a balanced theory :rofl:

Me ? :D Well come visit the country back , some day and I promise you will not call the overdoses of religion - irrational anymore , Mademoiselle . Its not the religion to be phobic of , rather its the extremist thought and well actions . You know well where she went with that thought , too .
No bro not you... You are a mild version.....The one the Indians invite to express his islamophobe :whistle: The Indians use him as their 1st line of offence for such threads :whistle: and he seems to let them use him and does them good ...Just wait till you see the no. of thanks he gets and ALL from whom....

@Secur bro read Our Jr TT comments and tell me where he is leaning at...Not just this thread ANY thread with a similar title...He wont look left or right, not sure if he reads or EVEN ANALYZES the thread, just shoots blindly at Islam...I have raised this issue A FEW time! The thread is about the girl and her opening to Islam, where did the extremists come in? Who invited them? Oh of course Jr TT and his islamophobia of it going any worse so he just hits plain extreme!

Yup :agree: theories based on atheists who themselves dont have a religion....That is not even a balanced theory :rofl:

No bro not you... You are a mild version.....The one the Indians invite to express his islamophobe :whistle: The Indians use him as their 1st line of offence for such threads :whistle: and he seems to let them use him and does them good ...Just wait till you see the no. of thanks he gets and ALL from whom....

And they do it again and again. And our members fall pray to the trick again and again thinking that the are being referenced because of their intellectual prowess when all the while the sneaky ******* are sitting back laughing....

Let hear what theory that be . :D

Come on .
Bro when one has a near death injury or what not "incident" loss of a loved one whatever the "incident" may be, it is man's nature to lean towards the creator...Its written in the Quran which some Psychologist needed YEARs to understand...Apart from this I dont read much on that field...But we have a test experiment running amock PDF you can try with what turmoil he went through to turn him on the other end of the spectrum?! :rofl:

Yeah yeah.

American took away all teh good Muslims from here. These Muslims who do not live in Pakistan anymore, truly know how we live in Pakistan.

Shabash.

No need to start personal $hit fight in fail thread about some 2-bit actress.

Thank you

i know how theye liv way better you obviously, clearly your head is stuck waaaaaaay up in your anus.

And they do it again and again. And our members fall pray to the trick again and again thinking that the are being referenced because of their intellectual prowess when all the while the sneaky ******* are sitting back laughing....
Relax bro...he enjoys the fame...let the thread go on while he dances at least us who realized whats happening can ALSO bring in the :pop: and watch the other end of the spectrum dance to some weird tunes :rofl:

Bro when one has a near death injury or what not "incident" loss of a loved one whatever the "incident" may be, it is man's nature to lean towards the creator...Its written in the Quran which some Psychologist needed YEARs to understand...Apart from this I dont read much on that field...But we have a test experiment running amock PDF you can try with what turmoil he went through to turn him on the other end of the spectrum?! :rofl:

I wasn't hinting at anything like that . I was just curious about that disregard , sudden in nature for modernity and technologies and sciences because I have seen and experienced it here after turning religious . This isn't ridiculing the girl , if someone's getting it all wrong here . A test experiment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom