What's new

Action to be taken against payments from Govt funds to private media teams and false appointments.

Watch this program why the stupid brainless media is turning against PTI
Same media used to make fun of Nawaz Sharif when his government helicopter delivered food. Also harshly critized his protocols and road blocks. I haven't seen any change in media policy. Media is attacking whoever is in government. Not PTI

Same media used to make fun of Nawaz Sharif when his government helicopter delivered food. Also harshly critized his protocols and road blocks. I haven't seen any change in media policy. Media is attacking whoever is in government. Not PTI

But media’s job is not to attack anyone but show the public the truth and facts of what’s going on

I don't have a problem with the media, PTI has only been in government for only a few days, its too early to judge, Imran doesn't carry a magic wand where is he going to cast a spell and clean everything instantly in one go, the system is too rotten its going to take time, status quo parties have been power so many times, PTI is brand new in federal government and Godfather's black sheeps are still very active in the sytem, helicopter for official use is the safest way of avoiding the public rather than using car to get around. Its just a matter of time when so many black sheeps will get exposed.

Crimes committed in the past remain a crime until they are tried and decided by a court of law. Financial crimes are not only committed by the corrupt leaders who distribute public money for personal benefits but also the people who knowingly receive that money. they are equal partners in crime. All this money paid in the last 10 years must be recovered with compound interest at the prevailing interest rate in addition to fine on both parties equal to the original misappropriated amount.

Anyone remembers "Red Shirts" from Thailand?

We need to create "Green Hearts" to stand by IK if we don't want to ruin this last chance that GOD has given us. If IK fails, then there is no hope.

Green Hearts.png

Seriously, what Nawaz and his family been doing to Pakistan....kick out this Kashmiri clan. They crossed all red lines....Also sell Zardari to recover billions...

Good decision. It will put an end to the special privileges given by ruling party to their party workers under Govt expenses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom