What's new

Accuracy of Nasr Tactical Ballistic Missile

I wouldn't mind seeing such a clear video test of the others like Babur, Shaheen 1, 2, 3 etc etc

India is acquiring S-400 in heavy numbers, plus add EM weapons it would get by being in QUAD. Pakistan needs hypersonic vehicle like systems to turn the S-400 and other defense systems obsolete.

India is acquiring S-400 in heavy numbers, plus add EM weapons it would get by being in QUAD. Pakistan needs hypersonic vehicle like systems to turn the S-400 and other defense systems obsolete.

S400 is just another russian overrated system. The US air-defense systems are much superior like Patriot, THAAD etc etc with a layered system they themselves are not 50% secure and the truth is that humans just has not developed yet a sound and bullet proof system and may not happen until for another 4-5 decades. Pakistan won't have issues penetrating it at will.

Last edited:
Fake newj, Mijjile change color during flight, and the dust that blow away from impact looks black, and surrounding dust is brown, hence Proven by Raj Gangu Satellite to be fake..

S400 is just another russian overrated system. The US air-defense systems are much superior like Patriot, THAAD etc etc with a layered system they themselves are not 50% secure and the truth is that humans just has not developed yet a sound and bullet proof system and may not happen until for another 4-5 decades. Pakistan won't have issues penetrating it at will.

well it's probably the best thing in the region.

That's not correct. I have seen American AD batteries fail before crude Houthi missiles in KSA in years gone by. S-400 is a highly capable AD system. We must not emulate the hubris of our foe that considers every weapon system in our possession is junk.

That's not correct. I have seen American AD batteries fail before crude Houthi missiles in KSA in years gone by. S-400 is a highly capable AD system. We must not emulate the hubris of our foe that considers every weapon system in our possession is junk.

This is actully quite the opposite all military experts agree that KSA has the most experienced Air-defense systems they have neutralized a seas of drones and missiles making them the most experienced whereas s400 doesn't even remotely come close to that ratio kill whereas we have seen the Iron dome in action not even remotely close because they use a layer of 7-8 systems that complement each other well.. They have approx. taken out of the skies nearly 50k of drones and BM's effortlessly..

1200px-Royal_Saudi_Air_Defense_Forces_Logo2.svg.png

A former US intelligence official said that the Saudi air defense is the most experienced militarily in the world, praising the value of air defenses in confronting the persistent hostile targeting by the Houthi militia.

Recent events show that the Saudi Air Force has become capable of responding well to Houthi attempts to outmaneuver Saudi air defenses through many successive attacks or Consecutive Attacks (Dumping)

The statement came after the Saudi air defense successfully countred Attempted simultaneous attack of more than 17 suicide drones!

متحدث-التحالف-طائرة-مسيرة-للحوثيين.jpg

190920 Saudi Arabia oil facility drone missile attack air defense systems Middle East US Iran news World

190920 Saudi Arabia oil facility drone missile attack air defense systems Middle East US Iran news World

Patriot

VL MICA
1592316897769.png

Mistral Atlas
mistral_atlas_headband-1680x640.jpg

Mistral-19.0051-640x360.jpg

Mistral MPCV
MPCV-640x360.jpg

Sky Guard 3
1-skyshield.jpg

3-skyguard.jpg

Shahine short-range air defence (SHORAD) systems
message-editor%2F1569024135447-shahine.jpg

ad_spsam_shahine_o1.jpg

AMX-30SA
ob_566280_4-amx-30-sa-sabre.jpg

MIM-23 HAWK
ZNfYlQqCaSMHQWilwKP9KOgxVKuWplXSlG4RdEv6BKg.jpg

Stinger
A_US_soldier%2C_stands_by_as_a_Saudi_Arabian_national_guardsman_sights_an_FIM-92A_Stinger_portable_anti-aircraft_missile_launcher.JPEG

M163 VADS
796548023a38149f4e3cb234e8cb1890.png

And still more air-defense systems coming..

BiHo II
antiaircraft-artillery-biho2_slide_img01.jpg

THAAD
56c2255a-6670-439e-970e-04b4f2995308.jpg

Last edited:
This is actully quite the opposite all military experts agree that KSA has the most experienced Air-defense systems they have neutralized a seas of drones and missiles making them the most experienced whereas s400 doesn't even remotely come close to that ratio kill whereas we have seen the Iron dome in action not even remotely close because they use a layer of 7-8 systems that complement each other well.. They have approx. taken out of the skies nearly 50k of drones and BM's effortlessly..

1200px-Royal_Saudi_Air_Defense_Forces_Logo2.svg.png

A former US intelligence official said that the Saudi air defense is the most experienced militarily in the world, praising the value of air defenses in confronting the persistent hostile targeting by the Houthi militia.

Recent events show that the Saudi Air Force has become capable of responding well to Houthi attempts to outmaneuver Saudi air defenses through many successive attacks or Consecutive Attacks (Dumping)

The statement came after the Saudi air defense successfully countred Attempted simultaneous attack of more than 17 suicide drones!

متحدث-التحالف-طائرة-مسيرة-للحوثيين.jpg

Patriot

VL MICA
1592316897769.png

Mistral Atlas
mistral_atlas_headband-1680x640.jpg

Mistral-19.0051-640x360.jpg

Mistral MPCV
MPCV-640x360.jpg

Sky Guard 3
1-skyshield.jpg

3-skyguard.jpg

Shahine short-range air defence (SHORAD) systems
message-editor%2F1569024135447-shahine.jpg

ad_spsam_shahine_o1.jpg

AMX-30SA
ob_566280_4-amx-30-sa-sabre.jpg

MIM-23 HAWK
ZNfYlQqCaSMHQWilwKP9KOgxVKuWplXSlG4RdEv6BKg.jpg

Stinger
A_US_soldier%2C_stands_by_as_a_Saudi_Arabian_national_guardsman_sights_an_FIM-92A_Stinger_portable_anti-aircraft_missile_launcher.JPEG

M163 VADS
796548023a38149f4e3cb234e8cb1890.png

And still more air-defense systems coming..

BiHo II
antiaircraft-artillery-biho2_slide_img01.jpg

THAAD
56c2255a-6670-439e-970e-04b4f2995308.jpg
The guy is some random ex-CIA official. I was in KSA when their capital, the Southern region (Najran, Jizan, Baha, Baish, etc.) used to be hit frequently. Houthis have hit as far as Makkah. Saudis are themselves interested in purchasing S-400 after seeing the 'stellar' results of American ADS.

The guy is some random ex-CIA official. I was in KSA when their capital, the Southern region (Najran, Jizan, Baha, Baish, etc.) used to be hit frequently. Houthis have hit as far as Makkah. Saudis are themselves interested in purchasing S-400 after seeing the 'stellar' results of American ADS.

You can quote all the articles it won't matter I myself have been to Saudi A. Life is normal in the south you won't even notice war is happening on the other side of the border unlike what we saw in Israel people were in shelters. Just because some got thru doesn't mean anything you have to look at the kill ratio and by that Saudi arabia has the best air-defensive systems in the world by a good margin. This is ground realities they neutralized so much these launching just gave up on it. The success rate is ridiculous high could be as high as 90% but it also has something to do with the drones being shitty and also the rockets.. Without a shadow this is the world's best..

I reckon your expertise on the military arena is lacking and juvenile imo. If you think all systems are water-proof is a major mistake there is no water-proof air defense systems that is the main key element you don't understand but they just differ in ratio and percentage. S400 will never perform even 10% close to how the KSA air-defense systems layered systems function and not in a million years

Last edited:
You can quote all the articles it won't matter I myself have been to Saudi A. Life is normal in the south you won't even notice war is happening on the other side of the border unlike what we saw in Israel people were in shelters. Just because some got thru doesn't mean anything you have to look at the kill ratio and by that Saudi arabia has the best air-defensive systems in the world by a good margin. This is ground realities they neutralized so much these launching just gave up on it. The success rate is ridiculous high could be as high as 90% but it also has something to do with the drones being shitty and also the rockets.. Without a shadow this is the world's best..

I reckon your expertise on the military arena is lacking and juvenile imo. If you think all systems are water-proof is a major mistake there is no water-proof air defense systems that is the main key element you don't understand but they just differ in ratio and percentage. S400 will never perform even 10% close to how the KSA air-defense systems layered systems function and not in a million years
You are ascribing positions with me that I never took. I am well aware that no ADS has a cent-percent kill ratio. Some however are better than others.

Oh Bhai but they have fission nukes, they can assume nasr strike as nuke attack ànd could retaliate with their own nukes

Ànd does Pakistan have credible nuclear deterrence??
Ànd last do Pakistan have hydrogen bomb, don't fool yourself buddy

Can't you say that about any missile attack? even ones launched from a jet? In a war scenario, it's prob safe to assume that any missile from either side has the potential to be nuclear. No one side is going to say, hey I am attacking you with a non-nuclear missile..

Can't you say that about any missile attack? even ones launched from a jet? In a war scenario, it's prob safe to assume that any missile from either side has the potential to be nuclear. No one side is going to say, hey I am attacking you with a non-nuclear missile..

I think that guy is an Indian double agent. He likes to beef the peasants across the border based on fallacy

I think that guy is an Indian double agent. He likes to beef the peasants across the border based on fallacy

I understand what he means, but any missile has the potential to be seen as a nuclear threat. That's the point doesn't have to be exclusive to Naser. It is just a delivery system. Anyways, a nuclear war between Pakistan and any other country would be disasterous.

Back
Top Bottom