What's new

Accession of Hyderabad: When a battle by Military Cables forced the Nizam’s hands more stronger

Native population converted to Islam, hence they are still in the hands of rightful owners.

What do Hindu migrants to Hyderabad have to do with the Nizam and his supporters who are the rightful heirs of Hyderabad?

Why you think Owaisi brothers are so angry at BJP and Hindu leaders like Vallabhai Patel, Gandhi, and Nehru who were complicit in the murder, rape, abuse, torture, and humiliation of millions of Muslims in the Muslim majority city of Hyderabad?
Sorry Mate...I don't have much detailed information on Indian politics etc...neither did I commented on Hyderabad specifically...I just said...why the **** members always quote religion as pose a victim, where ever they are at receiving end...whereas where atrocities are committed by them or Muslims at large...they are OK...isn't it hypocrisy?

You are an Indian. Don't lie.

I am a kiwi, settled in Oz.....who is a liberal and don't side with even people of his religion/country of origin if he sees hypocrisy.

Another illegal invasion of a Muslim majority area by tyrannical Hindu occupiers.

Add it to the list.

Hyderabad, Lakshadweep, Kashmir, Jammu, Northeast Punjab, Ferozepur, West Gujurat, Muslim areas of Assam and Bihar.
Now Hyderabad State became a Muslim majority area? Lol. You guys really type just about any rubbish and believe it to be gospel

what a silly article . Whats the source?

It appears the author has mixed up the two Hyderabads - Sindh & Deccan.

Unlike the Instrument of Accession with India signed by other princely states at the time of Independence, the Nizam nominated a three-member team to negotiate a Standstill Agreement.

The Baloch Talpur rule lasted almost over 50 years and in 1843, Talpurs faced a greater threat, the invasion of expanding British colonial empire. The British wanted to annex Sindh due to their strategic interests in the Punjab region and Afghanistan.

How is this part relevant to the subject of Hyderabad Deccan ?

the city of Hyderabad served as the capital of Sindh province,

India played a high-stakes diplomatic game in London to staunch the flow of arms to Hyderabad (Sindh, Presidency of British colonial empire.) in November 1947.

Why would Indian have anything to do with Hyd Sindh after Aug 1947 ?!!
As regards Hyderabad (Sindh,Presidency of British colonial empire), it was decided that we should tell Mr. Krishna Menon, who has been bothering us (FO?) on the subject, that it is not our intention, as things stand at present, to supply arms on any abnormal scale to Hyderabad (Sindh,Presidency of British colonial empire), but that Hyderabad (Sindh,Presidency of British colonial empire) is entitled to limited quantities of arms for the legitimate purposes of their state forces and police…” (says a cable sent again to Donaldson of CRO by FO on November 14, 1947)

Again, post Independence why would Menon have anything to do with apart that was in Pak?

An exchange of nine diplomatic cables in November 1947 and multiple jottings by officials on them, show how India managed to literally starve Hyderabad (Sindh,Presidency of British colonial empire)of weapons.

In short a confusing article.

I wonder how many posters actually read it before the ' defalult" response kicked in ?

Another illegal invasion of a Muslim majority area by tyrannical Hindu occupiers.

Add it to the list.

Hyderabad, Lakshadweep, Kashmir, Jammu, Northeast Punjab, Ferozepur, West Gujurat, Muslim areas of Assam and Bihar.
Don't worry many other muslim majority areas are under consideration as well,by the way the whole indian subcontinent belongs to us hindus
Almost all the muslim dominated countries are on the verge of collapse ,and being attacked by foreign powers
A primitive ideology is to blame

Bring it on Indian rat. Lets see how much more land you can conquer from others. :lol:
Need i mention some other animal?
With a history of lost wars and loss of land , i think you are being cocky
You have already lost as much as a nation could ever lose
You are on the verge of economic collapse ,not just you almost every country in the muslim world is in the state of chaos

learn something new that Aryan invasion theory is busted due to scientific evidences.

Show me your scientific evidence other than hindutva garbage.

The consensus among international academics (archaeology, genetics, population history, anthropology) is Aryans invaded both Europe and India from their homeland in the Steppes.

Don't worry many other muslim majority areas are under consideration as well,by the way the whole indian subcontinent belongs to us hindus
Almost all the muslim dominated countries are on the verge of collapse ,and being attacked by foreign powers

You are on the verge of economic collapse ,not just you almost every country in the muslim world is in the state of chaos
Haha you hindutva garbage. With Imran Khan''s leadership many of Pakistan''s problems will be solved. India has the world''s largest number of poor people in the world. Go fix your house first before commenting on others, you hypocrite.

Haha as if you Hindus could conquer lands from others. We Muslims destroyed your akhand bharat dream of a united South Asia back in 1947.

Go cry me a river.

There are a ton of Muslim countries which are better than India like Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Emirates is just a few to name.

South Asia does not belong to the Hindus you idiot. South Asia belongs to the people who live there.

Add it to the list.

jonagarh

Add it to the list.

jonagarh

India has the world''s largest number of poor people in the world. Go fix your house first before commenting on others, you hypocrite.
Oh yes we do ,we are working for it ,nearly 40%of the budget is dedicated to providing subsidies
And truth is our economy is in goid shape in fact we are fastest growing major economy

Haha as if you Hindus could conquer lands from others.
Read about maratha empire

We'll see about that,
If you think that electing a man who is known to be a dimwit will change anything you are naïve (should've let him play cricket,or be a commentator)
He is not an dimwit, and much better than your leader Narendra Modi who is an idiot. lol.

bullshit link. Hinduism is not growing that fast. Hindus are still a minority in Pakistan.

How can Hinduism be growing in Saudi Arabia? Hindus are not even allowed to be Saudi citizens! lol!

Oh yes we do ,we are working for it ,nearly 40%of the budget is dedicated to providing subsidies
And truth is our economy is in goid shape in fact we are fastest growing major economy

Read about maratha empire
You mean they ruled Muslim areas only for a few years.

Now we live in a day and age of nation states and not empires.

Nobody is going to give a centimeter of land without a fight.

Come on try it, Your country will become a nuclear wasteland. lol.

Who will you steal land from? China? Pakistan? lol!

Haha Hinduism can only be found mainly in India and in Nepal.

Hindus do not make a majority anywhere else.

Your post just talks about Hindu population growth.

Your link does not talk about converts to Hinduism, which fuels my assertion that nobody converts to Hinduism seriously. lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom