What's new

Access Issue can't post

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
I cannot post on Rafael thread in India Defence section. Getting error you do not have access. Wondering whats wrog with me, I generally always post on topic no flames and this is not even a Pakistan only section. @WebMaster please have a look. This is what I wanted to post.

Many people are reading this news wrong. 36 Rafael does not means total will be 36 and deal size is reduced. It is pretty much going to be same. What they did is delinked in-house setup to built in France and change the numbrrs. This is done because the discussion on how we will setup plant in India is dragging and will delay Induction. This just takes the pressure off on deadline.

Now how I see we will be getting Rafael sooner than previous scenario and similar in quantity. Where we will lose is on money front. So can someone please explain to me what changed?

I cannot post on Rafael thread in India Defence section. Getting error you do not have access. Wondering whats wrog with me, I generally always post on topic no flames and this is not even a Pakistan only section. @WebMaster please have a look. This is what I wanted to post.

Many people are reading this news wrong. 36 Rafael does not means total will be 36 and deal size is reduced. It is pretty much going to be same. What they did is delinked in-house setup to built in France and change the numbrrs. This is done because the discussion on how we will setup plant in India is dragging and will delay Induction. This just takes the pressure off on deadline.

Now how I see we will be getting Rafael sooner than previous scenario and similar in quantity. Where we will lose is on money front. So can someone please explain to me what changed?

Provide the link to the thread please.

@WebMaster
I stumbled upon a feature on the forum which I've never seen before this.
As far as I know a member can not add tags to his/her threads, and that there are already defined tags.
So how do we use this feature???
How do I add tags to watch???

image.jpg

What does it do? sorry not much of an expert.
Well whenever you want to categorise a keyword or phrase then you can add a hashtag to it. Every time you use a hashtag on the forum the system would categorise it under the heading you have mentioned(with #).

For example, my post is...
"Narendra Modi's Israel visit would be a first for an Indian PM. [HASHTAG]#NamoIsrael[/HASHTAG]."
The system would recognise "NamoIsrael" as a category and it will show you other posts with the same tag(as in if other members had also used [HASHTAG]#NamoIsrael[/HASHTAG], then their post will also be categorised with mine).

I had created a tag [HASHTAG]#WebbyRocks[/HASHTAG] and this what I get when I click on that tag...

image.jpg

I hope this helps lil bro. :)

Well whenever you want to categorise a keyword or phrase then you can add a hashtag to it. Every time you use a hashtag on the forum the system would categorise it under the heading you have mentioned(with #).

For example, my post is...
"Narendra Modi's Israel visit would be a first for an Indian PM. [HASHTAG]#NamoIsrael[/HASHTAG]."
The system would recognise "NamoIsrael" as a category and it will show you other posts with the same tag(as in if other members had also used [HASHTAG]#NamoIsrael[/HASHTAG], then their post will also be categorised with mine).

I had created a tag [HASHTAG]#WebbyRocks[/HASHTAG] and this what I get when I click on that tag...

View attachment 226546

I hope this helps lil bro. :)
Nice [HASHTAG]#webbyrocks[/HASHTAG] , lolz . Thanks [HASHTAG]#Levinarocks[/HASHTAG] .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom