About SCUD Missile System

Talha Mateen

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
Here I would like you all to discuss about SCUD Missile system. I would like to know how many SCUDs have been produced and how many are there operational all over the world.

for that wiki is good about the explanation of what it is and who has / had it.

Scud is basically a Nazi-derived rocket crafted by commies and used by an insane despot to terrorize his own population.:woot::woot:

Why not provide Data and pictures of all types. There is no information of the production and current status of it.

India should be helping AFGHANs in getting all of the Soviet era Short Range missiles so that they will have something to defend their land.

Why not provide Data and pictures of all types. There is no information of the production and current status of it.

India should be helping AFGHANs in getting all of the Soviet era Short Range missiles so that they will have something to defend their land.
Using Soviet era ballistic missiles like Scud against Taliban insurgents is not a good idea because older generation ballistic missiles are mostly inaccurate and risk of civilian casualties is very high.On the other hand new generation missiles are quite expensive for Afghans.I think small & Medium category attack helicopters armed with 70 mm rockets,tanks & APCs are best options for Afghanistan.

Using Soviet era ballistic missiles like Scud against Taliban insurgents is not a good idea because older generation ballistic missiles are mostly inaccurate and risk of civilian casualties is very high.On the other hand new generation missiles are quite expensive for Afghans.I think small & Medium category attack helicopters armed with 70 mm rockets,tanks & APCs are best options for Afghanistan.
Their avionics can be upgraded.

But these should be give to ANA.

Their avionics can be upgraded.

But these should be give to ANA.
Ballistic missiles are meant for destroying large military installations because of their large warheads and also for nuclear strike.They are not fit for attacking few insurgents hiding in civilian areas.

scud-missile-v1.png

Scud-family.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom