Abdul Razzaq Wallpapers by me

Moin91

Reaction score
V.1
AbdulRazzaqnewwall3A.jpg

V.2
AbdulRazzaqnewwall5A.jpg

:pakistan:

I heard Abdul Razzaq has BD origin or was born in BD but not sure.

Abdul Razzaq does not look Bengali at all, he from Lahore.

btw great wallpapers, keep it up.

Razzak is proper batsman, > Afridi (low end slogger). He is also selfless, plays for teams cause, Afridi just plays to appease his unpad fans. Isnt its ironic that Afridi colors his hair blonde and cant speak good english. Loved boyish Afridi, this daadiwaala (Beard) afridi is epic fail. Played 300+ matches and doesnt know his role in team.

Razzak is proper batsman, > Afridi (low end slogger). He is also selfless, plays for teams cause, Afridi just plays to appease his unpad fans. Isnt its ironic that Afridi colors his hair blonde and cant speak good english. Loved boyish Afridi, this daadiwaala (Beard) afridi is epic fail. Played 300+ matches and doesnt know his role in team.

:rofl:

Hey! have you ever seen a Pashtun? Pashtuns are blonde by birth, so their is no need to color hair or face blonde :wave: :P

@ Moin: Great Work bro!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:rofl:

Hey! have you ever seen a Pashtun? Pashtuns are of blonde by birth, so their is no need to color hair or face blonde :wave: :P

@ Moin: Great Work bro!!!!!!!!!

I have been cricket fan since 1992.

Few years ago -

shahid-afridi.jpg

Now -

Shahid-Afridi-Pakistan.jpg

Yeah in India, Pak, Afghan. Tajiks, Pashtuns, Kashmiri's, Goa (descendants of European colonists), Many Indo Aryans have blond hair. Blond hair is most frequently found among the indigenous peoples of Northern Europe.

Back
Top Bottom