Abdul Qadeer Khan for Prime Minister

Abdul Qadeer for Prime Minister?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A common disease in Pakistan that people fall for the facade :rolleyes:. Anyways i would support Prof.Dr Atta-ur-Rahman anytime over AQKhan or Imran Khan
I agree - Ata-ur-Rehman would revolutionize Pakistan's Education System.He truly was a great HEC Administrator.AQ Khan of course cannot hold any position in government due to obvious reasons.AQ Khan should just live life peacefully instead of declassifying our nuclear program information and embarrassing Pakistan and making incorrect statements like he made the bomb alone even though PAC under the leadership of Munir Khan played a very vital role.

What? As much as i respect him, i say HELL NO to him in any state affairs! it's like asking a computer programer to do doctor's job!!! After watching his videos, i came to understand why Pakistani president Musharraf "Army" kept a close eye with him and didnt let him talk to media coz, if you notic his last video! He is giving out the custodian of nukes name! i was like WTF is he saying on the other hand he is explaining our comand and control system on NATIONAL TV no no no WTF!!!!! then he is making it clear that if you some how stop or delay the intel to reach COAS in case of indian nuke attack! Pakistan will lose the ground! coz he is the main guy who control this decision! like as much as i respect him, i want him to stay put and not talk to media and Stop acting like a baby and crying over security check on him. Of corse he has a lot of our secrets and we wouldnt wanna lose him and he can get all of his reward in Akhret Inshah Allah. i mean AQ Khan how long are you gonna live mashah Allah you are 74 now. I also hated when he said the biggest bullshit that Pakistan couldnt have gotton weapon tech till Qayama if it was not from HIM like dude WTF just chill and let us give your remaining respect!"

Abdul kadir khan is suitable for president more then prime Minister, Prime Minister should Be Majid Nizami , Imran Khan Forigen Minister , Iftikhar Mohammad Choudry Interior Minister , nawaz Sharif Finance Minister ,

You got some left over foreign currency accounts that needs to be frozen?

another tainted and controversial soul who has made 'millions' selling our nuke know-how!

Back
Top Bottom