What's new

Aarakshan (caste-based reservations), The Movie, Theatrical Trailor

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
First-Look-Aarakshan-Movie-Poster.jpg

Aarakshan is an upcoming Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Prateik Babbar and Manoj Bajpai. It is a high voltage drama based on one of the most controversial policies of caste based reservations in government jobs and educational institutions. The film is set to release on August 12, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me Dhoom 2 over this any day :P

Just kidding. I don't understand hindi :D

i just love prakash jha movies , gangajaal and apharan were really good , will give it a watch.

will it have a urdu version ?

might be released in pakistan , prakash jha's earlier movie rajneeti was released in pakistan , anyhow why need a urdu version when most of pakistani's understand hindi.

No, Indian Films are made mostly in Hindi and few other regional languages like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, etc.

any chance of english subtitles?

might be released in pakistan , prakash jha's earlier movie rajneeti was released in pakistan , anyhow why need a urdu version when most of pakistani's understand hindi.

howcome that is possible?

but we dont understand hindi... :( I love social issue movies..

Reservation= Reverse discrimination.

Since the hero is Playing a role of SC or BC the movie has become predictable. Actually it was predictable even before one could see the trailer because no one in India has courage to fight against would be witch hunt he or she may face by the hands of pseudo liberals after sounding reasonable.

For last 65 years this nation has not found its place on the global map of prosperity where it was supposed to be. Thanks to 33% passing marks 'Dhakaa Start' on crutches breed who has already outnumbered people who have performed exceptionally well in all the public institutes.

Whatever gains India has made so far are due to endeavours and efforts made by private entrepreneurs.
But if all those Institutes who are supposed to draft and dispose policy and vision for India remain full of incompetent new progeny with mediocre efficiency the growth of India will remain fragile and unpredictable.

Back
Top Bottom