What's new

Aamir keen on to make Mahabharata, wants Krishna's role

Hellraiser007

Reaction score
Aamir keen on to make Mahabharata, wants Krishna's role

Superstar Aamir Khan dreams of bringing the epic tale of Mahabharata on the big screen, but says he lacks courage to do it.

"My dream is to make Mahabharata and I don't know if I will be able to fulfil this dream or not. It is a very difficult dream and a scary dream, because every time I think about it I feel I won't be able to do it. I am unable to gather the courage," Aamir said at an event.

"It is such a huge responsibility. I don't know if I will be able to fulfil it or not. This subject has been in my heart from a long time," he added.

Asked what character he would want to play from the epic story, the 47-year-old said: "My favourite character is Karna. But I feel I won't be able to do that role. I don't suit the character. I think I would suit the role of Krishna."

Meanwhile, the actor is riding high on the box-office success of his suspense thriller " Talaash".

Aamir keen on to make Mahabharata, wants Krishna's role - The Times of India

Kareena Kapoor Bhoot hai, Mat dekh....

Bhaise ki eyes mere ek frnd ne mujhe bataya, just passing on the news :D

Bain ke ***** , ***** , ***** , ***** , ***** Kal mujhe movie Dekhni thi .

Bain ke ***** , ***** , ***** , ***** , ***** Kal mujhe movie Dekhni thi .

Hahhaa Same to you sir.

Mere kamine frnd ki wajah se movie mein maza nahi aaya, Kareena ki entry hote hi ek hi awaaz aa rahi thi....YE BHOOT HAI, YE BHOOT HAI.....

Hahhaaaaa

Mere kamine frnd ki wajah se movie mein maza nahi aaya, Kareena ki entry hote hi ek hi awaaz aa rahi thi....YE BHOOT HAI, YE BHOOT HAI.....

Kyu Bhai Kyu . Aisa Kyu Kiya :cry: :cry: :hitwall:.

Humane koun sa paap kiya tha jo hume dand de raha hai ..

Us friend ki galati ka hum se badla ... Narak main jayega kamine :D

I am loving This, Sorry Guys....

I am with you in these tough times.

Kareena Kapoor Bhoot hai, Mat dekh....

Bhais ki eyes mere ek frnd ne mujhe bataya, just passing on the news :D

ye to expected tha even trailer dekh ke lag raha tha lekin aise batana nahi chahiye. bauhat logo ne abi picture nahi dekhi.

Back
Top Bottom