A Vigil For Samjota Express Victims in Karachi

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Vigil For Samjota Express Victims

Saturday, 22 Jan. 2011, Karachi Press Club, 06:00pm onwards
PLEASE SHOW UP FOR A FEW MINUTES TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN

The event is a remembrance of more than sixty Pakistani goodwill visitors to India who were blown up by Indian terrorists aboard their train on Indian soil on 18 February 2007.

REMEMBERING SAMJHAUTA EXPRESS TRAGEDY 18TH FEBRUARY 2007

My All Respects and Prayers for the Departed Souls. May they Rest in Peace. Yet another Indication that Pakistanis wanting 'Peace' with India needs to ''Think More''.

And why is Narendra Modi being there for Samjauta Blasts which itself is still under investigation only and no one is convicted ??

What about the animals that killed 60 Hindus in Godhra that caused the riots ?

And why is Narendra Modi being there for Samjauta Blasts which itself is still under investigation only and no one is convicted ??

Sir there is no question that how many Muslim or Hindu killed or by whom they are kiiled
The guilty should be punished whoever they are

this is why...................

Gujarat riot link to Samjhauta

A close link between the 2002 Gujarat riots and the saffron-linked blasts is slowly emerging, with investigators finding the role played by three rioters in the Samjhauta Express blasts that killed 68 people, mostly Pakistanis. The National Investigation Agency that is probing the 2007 Samjhauta blasts has zeroed in on three people, Ramesh, Jayanti and Mahesh Gohil, who are from the same family in Vadodara.
What triggered the suspicion was that the three and another rioter Harshad Solanki, were given shelter by Sunil Joshi, the murdered RSS Pracharak, at his home in Dewas in Madhya Pradesh.

And Swami Aseemanand, one of the main blast accused, confirmed that Joshi and his group had planned and executed the Samjhuata strike.

Around midnight on February 18, 2007 — just a day before Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri was to arrive in Delhi to resume peace talks — bombs were set off on the Delhi-Lahore Samjhauta Express, a twice-a-week service.

The incident occurred in Indian territories just after the train passed Diwana station near Panipat in Haryana, 80 km north of Delhi.

The four riot accused had to flee Gujarat after the Supreme Court reopened the Best Bakery case in 2004 even after all the 21 accused had been first acquitted by a fast-track court. During the 2002 riots in Gujarat, a mob burnt down Best Bakery in Vadodara, killing 14 people.

The four were reportedly hiding at Joshi's place till he was murdered in December 2007 and then disappeared.

While the Rajasthan anti-terrorism squad arrested Solanki in the Ajmer Sharif blast case, the investigators suspect that one of the Gohils had planted the bomb at the dargah too.

light a candle here...................

MovingCandleFlame.gif

As long as you defend those on your side.

Take your BS some where else, this thread is for Samjhota Express victims, and your animal modi is one of the accused.

If you do not have any words of condolences or sympathy for the dead, then get out.

Want to talk about Godhra, open another thread :sick:

@Umer Rajpoot: I need to urgently contact you. Please send me a PM. I am new in this forum which I think is not allowing me to send PMs.

@Umer Rajpoot: I need to urgently contact you. Please send me a PM. I am new in this forum which I think is not allowing me to send PMs.

Dude, This might sound lame but I'm not being able to PM you or you can say, I'm not being able to find the option to send a PM, still I wrote on your profile..

Mods, can you help me?

Take your BS some where else, this thread is for Samjhota Express victims, and your animal modi is one of the accused.

If you do not have any words of condolences or sympathy for the dead, then get out.

Want to talk about Godhra, open another thread :sick:

When was Modi accused in Samjauta express ?? This is news to me.

And who says I am not sympathising with those killed ?? Go check every thread in PDF and point one thread where I have said other words than R.I.P for any bombings in Pakistan.

And as for the accused let the courts decide because we now have two confessions on hand for Samjauta Blasts - One by Dawood Gilani aka David Headley and his wife on behalf of LeT and another by Swami Aseemanand on behalf of Abhinav Bharat.

As for the others, I dont reply to others who cannot express their opinion without swear words.
Gujarat riot link to Samjhauta

The four riot accused had to flee Gujarat after the Supreme Court reopened the Best Bakery case in 2004 even after all the 21 accused had been first acquitted by a fast-track court. During the 2002 riots in Gujarat, a mob burnt down Best Bakery in Vadodara, killing 14 people.

Anyway how does this link Modi with Samjauta Blasts ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom