What's new

A video clip Chinese member must watch before you post in this forum

WTF is going on? I can't see any videos on PDF since the past couple of days!

How long are we gonna wait until PDF gets its act together? :hitwall:

What is this trying to say? That Americans are the leaders?

If you are weak, you have the right to remain silent while the strong rapes you. Or you can scream and complain and make yourself look more ridicules if you want.

America's only true allegiance is to itself. They don't have to do anything for others, they could, but they don't have to. The American government only takes tax dollars from the american people, not the Egyptians, not the Chinese, not the Africans.

Anyways, I don't recommend the Chinese to complain, or else it'll just make you look like a bigger Philippines, a nation that can't sent a warship without rust, but is somehow convinced that we will be defeated by them. Don't be a joke.

Okay, the War of GM FOOD.
Like American Monsanto Company export gm rice and edible oil to commit genocide ... *(*&^%$@$&^@ kill ur whole race by using some genetic weapon. :coffee:

EAT TO DEATH !!!

Commie propaganda probably. Or Chinese fascism take your pick.
Since many Chinese appear to be much more nationalistic than those from Mao's time, it could possibly be fascist.

Since many Chinese appear to be much more nationalistic than those from Mao's time, it could possibly be fascist.

There was never communism in China. It was a bellicose form of Chinese nationalism disguised as communism.

Their differences over the Soviets was pretty much this.

They also post inane, stupid non sense in these boards for a long time with no thought behind it.

I avoid China related threads like the plague.

Back
Top Bottom