What's new

A Trip Inside The P3C Orion..

state of the art peice of american engneering....no doubt our enemies are hurt by that

Just out of curiosity there were some speculations going around that the Chinese were interested in studying these P3C's, i wonder if they ever got a chance to have look at the Pakistani one's?

Just out of curiosity there were some speculations going around that the Chinese were interested in studying these P3C's, i wonder if they ever got a chance to have look at the Pakistani one's?
yes you can , as US not moving to more advance technology....

we must eradicate salafis from our air and naval forces, as per my best knowledge many officers from navy and air follows this sick religious cult.
I don't know why you drag religion in your every post. just stick to the topic lad.

indeed they did but that doesnt mean we cant give them a blow,as some one said it all comes down to streatergy and human planing.

different goals, different coastlines, different paradigm.

speculation. Chinese are way ahead already.

Back
Top Bottom